About the job
TS Imagine, the world's leading provider of real-time trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, is looking for Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team.
The Sales Operations Manager will be an integral part the Sales Operations team and will be aligned to one of the Sales business units to directly support the Sales leaders and team in the execution of the operational model and achieving the financial targets for their business. The role is responsible for providing sales operations support, implementing business processes for efficient sales operations, directing sales force effectiveness and management of functions essential to sales force productivity. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the successful individual will collaborate with the Sales team and stakeholders across the Sales ecosystem, Finance, Marketing, and other teams to drive innovation, and actionable recommendations in all aspects of sales operations. The role will work with the Sales Operations team to deliver process improvements and tools that drive sales effectiveness and data integrity.
Who will love this job
- An ambitious and driven individual – you have the energy to maximize customer satisfaction and retention through first rate levels of service and follow up.
- A strong communicator – you are adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A self-motivator – you are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
What you'll do
- Support all aspects of Lead-to-Cash activities, sales planning, reporting, forecasting management, sales process optimization and Go-To-Market operational tasks
- Support generating key sales reports, pipeline analytics, forecast consolidation, performance metrics, and insights for business review
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of sales process, Salesforce, and/or other related sales tools
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and drive Salesforce hygiene
- Partner with Salesforce Administrator to troubleshoot, anticipate, resolve, and mitigate the risk of repeating issues
- Partner with Salesforce technical team for implementing new processes, objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in Salesforce
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation, and enforce sales team rules of engagement
- Identify and support driving improvements and change in operational efficiencies
- Serve as a trusted partner with Account Management, Professional Services, Finance, Marketing, Product and Customer Support teams
- Help drive adoption of key sales productivity tools, and influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business' needs
- Work closely with Marketing, particularly around customer segmentation and lead generation handling processes
- Support a sales operations structure and environment that will deliver high and consistent service levels to the organization enabling revenue growth
You should have
- 3-5 years of sales/revenue operations experience in SaaS/Software Enterprise, using Salesforce.com (UAT, power user, CPQ experience desirable)
- Strong understanding on Lead-To-Cash workflow
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Experience with operational, process, and performance improvement projects including process mapping and process re-design
- Experience of reporting writing and dashboard creation on the Salesforce platform
- Experience of implementing and evaluating sales productivity, Go-To-Market tools
- Experience of capturing business requirements
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well
- Ability to keep up with frequent changes to products, policies, procedures, and people
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and an eye toward continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to work with remote teams
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Currently hybrid home-office (at least 3 days in the office)
- 5 weeks vacation and 3 personal days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- RRSP with 3% company matching
- Health insurance
- Subvention for public transportation (Opus & Cie)
*** Only Montreal applicants will be considered
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.