Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel, accessories, entertainment and beauty. Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company’s future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together. Function: Operations/Sales/Supply Chain
As one of the world’s premier lifestyle brand collectives, we want to ensure that warehouses, factories, retail outlets and on-line retailers all over the world have what they need, when they need it. You’ll be part of a team that leverages leading-edge technology – and innovative solutions – to deliver goods and materials on time, on schedule and in great condition. It’s a career path the offers non-stop challenges and endless variety – along with the opportunity to learn the business from the best.Specific Responsibilities Would Include
The VSenior Director of Sales Operations will set sales strategy, translate that vision into measurable goals, and oversee execution. S/he will both own financial targets, channel strategy, optimization and streamline/establish best ways of working. The VP will own the business processes, and the operations of the sales team. Responsibilities:
Our Best Fit Candidate Would Have
- Oversee Sales Department: Daily management & leadership of sales team. Partner with, support & mentor direct reports to solve daily challenges, maximize sales opportunities and remove friction from selling process. Partner with sales team to negotiate pricing, timelines, customer terms & budgets.
- Sales Operations: Establishing key organizational design, operating drivers, target performance metrics and resource allocation. Create scalable processes/workflows that are efficient and enable us to optimize resources. Implement creative and efficient processes to drive business results.
- Cross Functional Management: Work closely with Production, Design, Planning and Operations to ensure retailer timelines are met and that internal deliverables are being completed.
- Retail operations and Channel Strategy: Ensure execution and development of product for channel and customer plans, including assortment, merchandising, pricing, and fixturing.
- Financials + Planning: Set strategy for delivering on financial targets set in annual, and monthly financial process. Manage markdown/margin support allowance per retailer and channel. Partner with planning to manage monthly budget/forecasting process.
- Customer advocacy: Understand key accounts inside and out, including key customer KPIs/objectives/strategies, and decision-making process/timing.
- Inventory Management : Manage Available-to-Sell inventory and sales strategy with sales team. Partner with planning to manage in-stock levels & minimize OOS situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of experience. Beauty or CPG industry experience is required.
- Extremely Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP proficiency a plus
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Experience managing, mentoring and leading a large team.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and provide insights and recommendations.
- Strong business judgment & acumen.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in high paced environment.
- Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
- Tenacious, entrepreneurial leader focused on driving sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You naturally operate cross-functionally, and engage both peers and executive audiences in dialogue so everyone can do their best work
- Ability to thrive in high growth, fast moving environment.
- Mass-Market CPG, Beauty, Personal Care experience required
- Strong Financial, Analytical & Business acumen
- Problem solver, process oriented
In return, we provide an industry-competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision) that includes a matching 401 (k), Summer Fridays, generous PTO, merchandise discounts, excellent career development opportunities, and a work environment that reflects our industry leadership. Our social impact program, Centric Cares, focuses on volunteerism to make a difference in communities we live and work in and o ur D&I committee is shaping the future of diversity, equity and inclusion at Centric Brands though workshops, resources and inspiring conversation.
Salary Range: $165,000-$175,000
At Centric Brands, we believe our people are our greatest asset, and we seek to structure competitive compensation offers to ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. Our job postings include an annual base salary range at the time of employment. The stated base salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on several factors, including the selected candidate's educational and professional experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the selection process. Base salary is a part of a total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, annual bonus and other Centric Brands sponsored benefit programs. Be part of our growing community by getting involved with groups, teams and initiatives like Be Green, Be Giving, and Be Celebrated.
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer