LHH is actively seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager for a full-time Hybrid position at an exceptional Healthcare company in Los Angeles, CA!
The Revenue Cycle Manager, reporting to the department Director and/or Senior Director, oversees all policies, procedures, and activities related to claims, units of service, and revenue cycle systems, ensuring accurate and timely billing to public and private insurance payors, effective reconciliation, and optimal financial performance while maintaining strong external relationships with government funders and medical insurance groups.
If you possess the desired qualifications outlined below, we encourage you to apply today!
- Develop, publish, and maintain revenue cycle management policies and procedures for all programs across all regions.
- Collaborate with Programs, Quality Assurance, and Finance teams to ensure awareness of revenue cycle management requirements and conduct necessary trainings.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, and address systemic issues through root cause analysis studies.
- Manage billing and accounts receivable processes.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of financial and claim processing requirements, fee schedules, and contracts.
- Handle claims remittance reconciliations and submit invoices and claims as necessary.
- Resolve billing discrepancies by working with programs and medical insurance companies.
- Foster relationships with medical insurance care companies and public funders to ensure timely collection of receivables.
- Provide supervision and support to Billing staff and assigned department staff.
- Plan and schedule workload assignments, adjusting work as necessary and ensuring timely completion.
- Conduct regular supervision meetings with staff to provide feedback, training, and opportunities for professional growth.
- Deliver regular evaluations and implement improvement plans when needed.
- High School Diploma/GED and/or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Health, or Finance, required.
- 5+ years experience in revenue cycle, claims billing, and accounts receivable management within a healthcare setting, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel (vLookups, pivot tables and formulas), required.
- Contract to hire
- Full-time Hybrid opportunity
- Benefit Offerings
Benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave, where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records