We are Gigs
In short: Full-time, remote position. Please only apply if you are currently residing in Europe, ideally in Berlin or London.
- Gigs is for telecommunications what Stripe is for payments. We empower brands to offer their own mobile service for smartphones and wearables:
- Businesses can brand and launch their own phone plans. This allows companies to create smooth customer experiences, attract and monetize new users and unlock new revenue streams.
- Consumers can sign up and activate their SIM card or eSIM in less than 5 minutes, and easily manage their plan online.
- We are backed by Google Gradient Ventures and Y Combinator, as well as the investors behind Facebook, Dropbox, and Airbnb. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and angel investors that can help us navigate our rapid growth*.*
- Gigs was part of the YC W21 and YC Growth W23 batches and has recently raised a $20MM Series A.
Business Development is Gigs’ growth function responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation through closing deals. This team works closely with Customer Success, Product, and Marketing to optimize the entire Go-To-Market process. They also own topics like category strategy, market insights, and pricing.The position
As a core Sales Operations & Enablement team member, you’ll be part of the early team building out Growth at Gigs. This includes interfacing closely with Sales to support all aspects of the deal cycle. You will work closely with Kyle, our Head of Business Development.Some of your work will include:
- Sales Pipeline Management: Own Gigs’ CRM tool, manage the flow of inbound and outbounds leads, and support the BD team in tracking metrics to evaluate sales performance.
- Market Insights: Develop market landscapes for the key geographic markets and customer categories Gigs is targeting. Serve as an expert to deal owners to help position market insights in the context of each deal.
- Sales Enablement: Work closely with deal owners to create standout materials (e.g., product demos, presentations) that will close new partnerships.
- BD Optimization: Help mature the BD function by proactively identifying and solving problems that will enhance the way the team works. Look on an ongoing basis at the BD process and find ways to improve efficiency and results of the sales cycle.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You have 2-3+ years of work experience. Experience in Sales Operations or similar function at a B2B or SaaS company. Previous Telecom industry experience is a nice-to-have but not necessary.
- You’re an owner. You’ve had experience owning projects and are comfortable operating both internally and externally. You can own your own workflow autonomously end-to-end.
- You’re a proactive problem solver. You love identifying and solving new problems and enjoy learning how systems work. You’re curious and take initiative. You think creatively and critically about how to build incremental solutions to make a process more efficient.
- You’re commercially minded. You think in terms of the business priorities and what needs to happen to form a great relationship with a customer and move the needle financially. You’ll bring this lens to market insights & research you create to help the team close key deals.
- You love learning new tools. You like to identify and implement new tools to make your workflow more efficient. Prior experience using a CRM tool like Hubspot or Salesforce is a nice-to-have.
- You’re based in Europe, ideally Berlin or London. You’re a fluent English speaker (native preferred).
- Competitive salary based on your experience and market value.
- 28 paid vacation days per year (PTO).
- Generous stock options: We want everybody to be a true owner of Gigs (tax-free until exercised).
- Free phone and data plan
- Flexible working hours: We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Get your perfect setup: Mac, Mechanical Keyboard, Plugins, IDE. We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work of your life.
- A workplace built for remote-first work: We are building Gigs as a remote-friendly company. Take, own, and implement decisions to build Gigs from scratch.
- Gigs Pads: Our collection of beautiful homes around the world for when you need a work-cation getaway.
- Gigs Republic: Our semi-annual sunny offsite, a time for us to all come together for great food, lots of laughter, and leisurely activities.