At Particle Health
, we aim to enable simple and secure access to actionable healthcare data for digital health innovators.
We are shaping the new healthcare data exchange and interoperability standard with a user-friendly API platform. We create intuitive experiences for developers, build scalable infrastructure product teams love, drive valuable insights for clinicians, and collaborate with innovative leaders launching data-driven healthcare solutions.
With a recent Series B close led by Canvas Ventures, there's never been a better time to join!
Our customers are the leading digital health companies disrupting and changing the Healthcare industry.
Together, we can #destroythefaxmachine.About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales Operations to partner with our Chief Revenue Officer to build our sales strategy, improve operational efficiency and establish enablement capabilities all with an eye towards improving overall sales effectiveness as we continue to scale our business.
You will own the entire sales operations function at Particle Health. You will also be a trusted partner to our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams and help develop, implement, and monitor the day-to-day operational processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and attainment. You will own the sales tech stack with Salesforce.com at the center accompanied by Outreach.io, Pitchbook, ZoomInfo, Drift among others.What You'll Do:
What We Look For:
- Annual operations planning - including territory design, customer segmentation, headcount management, account ownership transition facilitation, account planning, etc.
- Sales team goal-setting and reporting – establish mechanisms, tools and processes for setting and reporting across our multi-tiered organizational goals; leadership, management and individual contributor goals
- Sales forecasting - manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies. Own the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, our prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
- Establish and reinforce pipeline opportunity tracking standards, ensuring data accuracy, data hygiene, and data enrichment throughout the sales process from lead-scoring and lead-routing to close won/lost
- Institute and participate in a cadenced rhythm of the business for the organization, including forecast calls, pipeline reviews, goals reviews, weekly/monthly business reviews, quarterly business reviews, account planning, leadership team meetings, annual planning and beyond
- Work closely with the sales team to provide coaching, training, and support to improve performance and achieve revenue targets
- Own database and platform management including administration, process changes, and troubleshooting of the sales tech stack, ensuring teams have the needed capabilities and can access accurate data to manage their team or personal objectives
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and finance teams to align revenue generation efforts and drive cross-functional alignment
- Ad-hoc analysis and project based work
- 5+ years of sales or revenue operations experience, preferably in SaaS or B2B software
- A highly organized approach with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data and draw meaningful, actionable insights
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Deep sales tech stack experience including Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and Outreach.io
- Ability to assess sales effectiveness and contribute data demonstrating performance improvements
- Experience leading sales enablement programs
- Experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Particle Health is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote OR Hybrid Work Environment
- 100% Paid Health Benefits
- Employer Funded 401(k) Match
- 14 Week Parental Leave
- Mental Health Benefits
- Fully Paid 1 Week Shutdown in the Summer
- Fully Paid 1 Week Shutdown in the Winter
At Particle Health, we believe that creating and nurturing a respectful, equitable, and inclusive culture is the best way to work. We're developing our career pathways, performance evaluation, and employee engagement programs to ensure our employees have what they need to succeed now and in the future.
We're serious about combatting burnout at Particle, and we've instituted anti-burnout policies, including Flexible Fridays and two week-long breaks throughout the year, on top of unlimited PTO and annual holidays.
We offer a complete benefits package, including health/dental/medical coverage for you and your family, 401(k) matching, flexible work schedules and time off, generous paid parental leave with new parent coaching, and more.