Join this incredible communications agency as part of the Executive Committee. You will be driving strategic growth and overseeing exceptional service to existing clients and fostering a growth orientation among all client facing team members to attract and secure potential new clients consistent with the agencies core purpose.
You must have previous experience running or being Number 2 in a PR agency or a division within a larger PR agency for this role.
You will have a strong desire and energy to help build next-level success and national visibility for a firm already known as a boutique leader in purpose-focused communications.
- Identifies, establishes and develops new business opportunities through networking to current and targeted clients
- Works with the New Business lead to identify new leads, close new business opps
- Understands financial targets and budget goals and incorporates financial analysis into strategic decisions.
- Uses recruitment sources, analyzes and forecasts staffing needs
- Develops relationships across the business
- Participation in the Exec Committee
- Thought leadership and marketing efforts
If you have been a senior individual leading a division or an office of a PR agency we would love to have a confidential conversation.