Work out of our Miami Headquarters 2 days every other week!
We are thrilled to add a Revenue Operations Director role at Boats Group! This person will set-up a small team to build out revenue operations, Salesforce efficiencies, and sales metrics to drive productivity. In addition, this person will take ownership of territory allocation and goal alignment in partnership with the CRO and VP of Sales, and work closely with Finance on commissions.
What You’ll Do
- Support the sales team using Salesforce with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly/quarterly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes for sales staff and account management
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop, monitor, and adjust sales territories as needed. Goal adjustments, as needed, based on customer churn or additions, and work with finance on calculating commissions
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/National Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
What You Should Have
- Proven experience and track record of excellence in a Revenue Operations role (within a variety of team sizes, preferably)
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations as a Salesforce subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate the achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- 2-5 years in managing a Sales Operations team and delivering quality insights and simplified process improvements
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities - written and verbal; and appropriate level of emotional intelligence to understand audience and messaging impact
- Strong and curious learner who enjoys teaching and displays great interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to prioritize tasks and set goals for productivity
- Creative and problem-solving skills to invent new ways to accommodate the productivity needs of others throughout the organization
What You'll Receive
- We place a high value on maintaining a healthy work-life balance
- Take your PTO when it works for you as you are granted it all every January 1st and don't have to accrue it - we trust you to use it when you need it!
- Never work your Birthday. Our gift is a paid day off for you to celebrate you!
- Enjoy 8 holidays AND the week between Christmas and New Year's off.
- We have an amazing and vibrant office in Miami
- The whole office comes 2 days every other week
- We pick up the cost of parking next door!
- State-of-the-art gym in the building
- Great snacks and beverages - coffee, tea, multiple types of water, and more!
- Electric sit/stand desks and dual monitors for every desk.
- You'll be eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance along with a 4% match in our 401(k) program!
- We are passionate about volunteering and providing you 4 days a year to help out in your community and as a company!
- We want to see you grow! We provide access to online training, live courses, and additional funds for you to spend how you want - courses, seminars, certifications, etc - You determine how you want to learn and we'll pick up the cost.
- We are a close-knit team and value relationships. We carve out time to get to know one another.
About Our Crew
Boats Group is the fastest-growing digital business in the recreational boating space. We are a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing the boundaries of technology to make buying and selling boats easy. We spend each day surrounded by 500,000 boats from across the globe.
Our passion and unyielding dedication to getting people on the water influence our culture in ways you won’t find at other companies. We’re the best at what we do because we’re working in an industry we love. When you walk through our doors, you’ll find smart, dedicated people who consider one another family.
If you want to work in an inclusive, innovative environment where we encourage employees to collaborate, leverage their talents and actively shape the future of the company, then you will enjoy working here!