United States, California, Los Angeles
Ref #: 20964
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
This LAX based Sales Account Executive will be responsible for growing revenues and market share focusing on premium revenue with Delta’s accounts. Primary responsibilities may include but not be limited to building, maintaining, and leading agency and/or corporate relationships; contract negotiation and implementation; project management; account performance evaluation; and maintenance of agreements with key customer contacts.
This position will report to the Manager in NYC. **The successful candidate must be domiciled or willing to relocate to the LAX area.
The salary range for this role is $58,000-$70,000
Benefits and Perks to Help You Keep Climbing
A career at Delta not only gives you a chance to see the world, but we also provide excellent benefits to help you keep climbing along the way! Delta proudly provides a competitive salary, industry leading profit sharing and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match. All employees are offered comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life benefits. Delta also believes in providing a detailed wellness plan that recognizes the importance physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing. Our employees are also able to take advantage of Domestic and International flight privileges.What You Need To Succeed (minimum Qualifications)
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (preferred Qualifications)
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
- Primary responsibilities include building, maintaining, and handling agency and corporate relationships; leading contract negotiations; evaluating account performance; developing and implementing strategic and tactical initiatives to drive market share and premium revenue growth for all assigned accounts
- Building, maintaining, and leading consultative enterprise relationships with all account customers, at varying levels, up to and including C-Suite
- Detailed data analysis to determine opportunities and develop outstanding and customized strategies to drive revenue and account performance
- Planning and implementing initiatives that support key commercial priorities for Delta and its Joint Venture and alliance partners
- Presenting Delta and its Joint Venture partners’ key sales messages to various audiences, from travel counselor to leadership level\ Maintaining high level industry knowledge including evaluating industry programs & practices to ensure Delta and its Joint Venture partners remain driven
- Responsible for coordinating team selling with internal departments, including Corporate and Agency Sales Development, Sales Operations, Market Development and Global Sales Support. Additionally, coordination and team selling with alliance partners is required
- The position requires some domestic and international travel, as well as some night and weekend hours
- Bachelor's degree with recent airline and/or hospitality sales experience is preferred.
- Prior experience with agency/corporate sales or sales development, meetings and events travel, or revenue management is preferred.