Sales Operations Specialist
GOT BAG is an environmentally conscious lifestyle brand that aspires to create a positive impact on the fashion industry through innovative and contemporary product design.
By activating the communities that spend the most time by the water, we have built a network of over 2,500 Indonesian fishermen and community members who recover the plastic they collect from our environment. Bycatch that is not edible, but recyclable. The main components of each product are sourced directly from the GOT BAG Clean-up Program in Indonesia and is proof that responsible fashion can look and feel beautiful.
Our continued growth and success is built on the determination and talent of our team. We are seeking a passionate and self-motivated Sales Operations Specialist with an outgoing personality to help manage our rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include performing administrative tasks and assisting in planning and implementing effective sales strategies.
- You’ll manage our B2B backend; including but not limited to approving all incoming orders, training the sales team and dealers on B2B and individual tutorials, and ensuring that all data interchange between our B2B and WMS is accurately transferred and up to date.
- You’ll be the dedicated line to all US / CAD Sales Reps & Retail Accounts and the first point of contact for the following inquiries: New Account Form Set Up, Invoicing, Order Entry, Open Orders / Backorder Management, Shipment Status, Payment Status, and Retail Warranty Issues.
- You’ll manage, maintain, and enforce MAP policies.
- You’ll be the sales support for specialty accounts across the North American Channel and ensure all dealers and reps are provided with the needed sales tools and reports.
- You’ll contribute and take part in all areas of trade show planning and execution and suggest ideas and concepts that can improve the presentation and overall sales.
- Customer Success Management: You’ll help our customers succeed by showcasing the brand in the best possible way through a constant stream of communication and other platforms to support business success.
- Key Account Support: You’ll help to expand our current key account business and support the team with future key account prospects.
- You’ll be managing and processing the company’s corporate sales and navigating growth opportunities.
- Campaigning Support: You’ll work with the sales team on campaigns to promote the brand.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, or a related field
- Positive, friendly, and eclectic personality
- Nimble, creative, and passionate about the fashion and outdoor industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a continual basis
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
This is a full-time position in Portland, Los Angeles, or Denver with an opportunity for upward mobility within the company.
Join an exciting, growing, and talented team where sustainability, fashion, and good vibes are at the heart of our business.