Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
As the Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible for leading our Sales & Marketing organization as well as our Bid Factory effectively managing an aggressive sales pipeline to secure new and existing business. You will have the opportunity to develop the sales strategy and vision for your team. You will be part of the Executive Leadership Team. Your work will directly impact the business and define our future.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!Your role in our team
Your Skills And Experience
- Lead industry research and competitor analysis to capitalize on opportunities to improve marketability, and profitability
- Collaborate across multiple areas of the organization, including global alignment with Services and Operations
- Work closely with other members of Sr. Leadership to develop and align on long-term business strategy to develop sales and marketing initiatives to create new opportunities to grow sales pipeline
- Direct responsibility for major customer accounts and coordinating the management of all customer accounts
- Through the building and establishing of rapport with prospective and existing clients, analyze and assess the needs of the market and steer the sales and marketing strategy of the organization to align with those opportunities
- Proactively network with industry professionals and potential partners by attending trade shows, conferences, and other industry events
- Proven managerial experience and strong business acumen
- Provide direction, guidance, and leadership for a team of sales and marketing professionals. Guide their daily activities and professional development by establishing and implementing goals, objectives, and operating procedures to drive professional growth and overall team success
- Recruit, interview, train, and evaluate team members
Your working environment at Körber
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or business is required
- A minimum 10 years of experience and knowledge in technical sales and a minimum of 5 years of management experience is preferred
- Deep experience in strategic planning and execution of sales strategy
- Proven track record in growing the business significantly
- Relationship management and networking experience
- Team management and people development experience
- Track record of being an internal and external business leader
- Comfort in working in a fast growing and paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled negotiator
- Ability to travel, potentially 40-50%
Körber Supply Chain LLC, headquartered in Irving, TX (USA), is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation. Digitization, software solutions, and customer services along the entire product life cycle complete the portfolio. Our dedicated team of highly-trained employees offers flexible and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs consistently.Your benefits
- You will receive a competitive salary and 401k match
- You have access to competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- You will be working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with international clients and colleagues
- You will have a fun casual, and flexible work environment
Can you see yourself in this profile? Then Körber is the right place for you. We look forward to getting to know you!
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.