Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. We're innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. You’ll discover an award-winning culture and entrepreneurial atmosphere, as year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists.
To help drive growth, we are looking for a Sales Operations Professional with a passion for building and supporting a high performing sales organization across multiple countries. In this role you will be based from our Sydney office and have a broad scope of responsibility, working with Senior Sales & Ops leaders across sales strategy, process & technology, analytics, compensation, and training.
We’re looking for a driven self-starter who can help define the GTM strategy, lead with a clear vision and execute in an environment characterized by speed, collaboration, creativity and fun.
What you'll bring
- 7 years experience in Sales Operations & Strategy preferably working as a senior sales operations leader
- Deep, recent experience with Salesforce.com
- Microsoft office at intermediate level (specifically Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive insights – ‘Data – Insight – Action’
- Understanding of sales processes development and ability to engage proactively/confidently with sales leaders
- Strong project management skills set, leading projects with cross-functional team members
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a matrix organization structure, including influencing change
- Entrepreneurial skills, ability to lead change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, specifically communication with senior executives
- Global work experience is a strong plus
How you will lead
Build a scalable sales operating model and cadence
- Provide thought leadership on sales operational excellence for the mid to long term
- Lead data management strategy and support with execution, including efficiency recommendations
- Identify critical issues impacting operations and strategy and leverage best practice to unblock and resolve
- Develop a clear communication strategy aligned with other markets for key stakeholders
- Ensure sales teams have appropriate reporting, dashboards, and analytics with high quality data
- Partner with sales, the sales leadership team and global sales ops leaders to drive winning results
Enable rapid global growth through sales technology projects
- Create case for change, secure leadership buy-in on new technology and processes requests
- Work with sales leaders and global sales ops to define, prioritise and deploy technology roadmaps
- Gather requirements and advocate for your customers’ “problems”
- Identify key stakeholders and engage at the right time to achieve project goals
- Help drive adoption and oversee administration of enterprise business tools (Salesforce.com)
- Support new market launch in development of Global ‘go to market’ playbook
Build a high performance culture
- Attend internal communities to identify and share best practices across sales teams
- Conduct ops review with sales leaders on the services the Sales Operations & Strategy functions provide
- Thrive on change with an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Develop a global network to support on target performance in regions at different stages of evolution
Trusted Business Advisor
- Build trust and rapport with customers by demonstrating in-depth industry workflow knowledge within and beyond accounting, while embodying Intuit's values and strategy.
- Industry Acumen so as to communicate confidently and accurately about industry workflows and insights.
- Business Acumen so as to be able to apply knowledge about business strategy to deliver impactful communication with a focus on Intuit's values.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyse alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clear communicator, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights.