About The Role
Sales incentive plans are a critical tool for executing Uber Eats go-to-market strategies, improving store selection on our platform and motivating & rewarding our rapidly expanding sales teams. As a Sales Compensation Analyst, you will own the execution and continuous improvement of all existing incentive plans within our compensation administration platform (Xactly) for our US & Canada Delivery plans.
Through your work, you will become a resident expert on our sales incentive plans across multiple teams and product types, combining this expertise with savvy data management and systems knowledge to ensure that we’re able to enact sales strategy across the organization and that all sellers are compensated accurately and timely for their contributions.
With a keen eye for process improvement, and a bias towards action, you’ll play a key role in optimizing our current workflows to increase efficiency within the administration process. Lastly, you’ll partner with Sales Operations, IT Engineering, and other cross-functional stakeholders to assist with critical projects like the expansion of Sales Incentive Plans into new populations.
What You’ll Do
- Key contributor in developing and calculating sales incentive plans using Xactly
- Administer monthly / quarterly sales incentive plans with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely performance calculations, guarantees, spiff bonus and sales compensation payouts
- Directly support local sales teams via research & resolution of commission-related inquiries (e.g. system access issues, transaction disputes, credits and payment calculations)
- Collaborate with Sales Ops, People Ops and Payroll teams to process new hires, terminations and transfers; set up new hires in line with plan policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate hierarchy, applicable plan components and eligibility of payments
- Perform detailed audit of commission statements prior to release of payments, ensuring data integrity and accuracy of plan calculation
- Compile quarterly commission reporting for leadership review & plan effectiveness assessment
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in sales compensation, sales operations, finance or a related field in a fast-growing environment
- Experience with Xactly or a similar Compensation Administration system software
- Bachelor's degree (e.g,. Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting)
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Workday, Hive and JIRA Service Desk
- Experience with data analytics and reporting
- Experience with project management
- Fierce attention to detail; ensuring numbers are accurate & delivered on time to key partners
- Strong analytical abilities, investigating & manipulating data appropriately to make decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to effectively document processes
For Chicago, IL-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $88,000 per year - $98,000 per year.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $98,000 per year - $109,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.