- Oversees all scheduling and planning processes working closely with manufacturing, supply chain, and sales to generate accurate production plans and schedules that meet customer needs while also optimizing resources, material utilization, and costs globally.
- Creates, implements, and monitors daily workflow for Planning team. Delegates workload and sets expectations for team. Follows up with team leads to ensure that daily, weekly, monthly, and annual metrics are met and/or surpassed.
- Maintain ERP System Master Data, including material planning parameters, plant capacity and utilization levels to maximize system and resource performance
- Develop, implement, and coordinate the Inter-company supply processes for finished products, semi-finished products, and raw materials, coordinating the process of preparing Inter-company offers, negotiation and supply to the affiliates.
- Establish, together with the local and regional Procurement teams, strategies for the economic and timely supply of raw materials and consumables, managing the supply process, to guarantee internal inventory levels and so that the required purchase deadlines are met.
- Promotes safe work environment through collaboration with leadership and HSE. Ensures that standard work is followed and coaches’ employees on best practices. Utilizes lock-out-tag-out process and ensures that all team members uphold best practices.
- Closely monitor production schedule performance daily and throughout the month. Utilize schedule analytics to proactively identify and communicate schedule constraints and areas of focus. Work with the operations team to make necessary adjustments that minimize customer impact.
- Provide supervision and direction to scheduling team including performance oversight and skills development. Cultivate an environment of teamwork, customer service, and continuous improvement.
- Fulfills pivotal role in demand planning, order management, and sales within Executive S&OP process
- Maintains, reviews, and updates material/inventory management best practices and procedures including warehouse management (cycle count accuracy, transactions, and bar coding).
- Inventory Team Leads and SCM Analyst
- In-direct supervision: Planners and Schedulers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree. Supply chain, logistics or international trade major preferred
- 3 to 5 years of MANUFACTURING leadership experience
- Experience with MRP Planning
- Three or more years of experience with sales and operation planning along with inventory controls including, but not limited to: Cycle counting, Forecast planning, Kanban, VMI, and Dock to Stock operations
- SAP experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong understanding of the movement of materials and goods in a distribution setting, both from a functional / practical standpoint as well as a transactional standpoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive and supportive relationships
- Intermediate user for MS Office (Vlookup, pivot table, index match, basic charting / graphing, functions, statistical analysis)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher-level degree in applicable field
- Forklift Operators Certification
- Certified CPIM or CLTD from APICS
- Experience acting as SAP Super User
- Experience working within budget and staffing parameters
- Experience in continuous improvement and formalized problem-solving methodologies: 5 why, 8D, A3, Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma