One of the world’s leading providers of industrial technology and precision machining solutions, based just north of Boston, is seeking an experienced and driven individual to join the firm as a Sales Operations Manager.
This position will be responsible for increasing sales’ productivity by streamlining processes, generating accurate CRM forecasting and data analytics, and implementing sales automation tools. This will offer up to a $110k base salary plus a very generous benefits package, and will provide significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Own and continuously improve the efficiency of commercial purchase order receipt and acceptance processes as the focal point and initial reviewer of contracts and purchase orders. In direct contact with customers, verify order pricing, credit, terms, and conditions against the firm’s quotations or other master agreements and negotiate modifications when necessary.
- Develop improved processes for internal purchase order management with overseas business units including finished product inventory management in our European warehouse.
- Manage a team of sales administrators and coordinators responsible for order fulfillment, contract negotiation, export compliance, and shipping.
- Maintain and update CRM price books and external price lists for multiple regions with input from Product Management. Create systems for tracking price history.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another relevant field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a Sales, Sales Support, or Operations Role
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as revenue recognition, export compliance, incoterms
- Contract review and negotiation experience is required
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Adobe Acrobat DC, or DocStar a plus
If you are interested and want to learn more, please email your resume to Caelan Etti