The Sales Operations Manager position will support the International Sales Operations Director with daily operations focused on sales activity in partnership with the Business Development teams, supporting CONUS and OCONUS programs in the Direct Commercial and Foreign Military Sales space. Additionally assist in growing sales that span industry to enable the strategic vision and accelerate Noble’s growth within the FMS/International market. This person will be responsible for onboarding new staff and/or identifying opportunities for up-skilling the team to ensure the long-term success and retention of the team.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties outlined below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Execute sales targets with DCS and FMS customers
- Supervise and execute deal strategy across multiple complex domains
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop and implement plans and objectives for the department in an effective and innovative fashion
- Oversee and coordinate daily sales operations to include but not limited to opportunity tracking, deal strategy, quote/sales order review as well as daily team management
- Maintain compliance with external and internal policies
- Assess and report progress in meeting department objectives
- Assist with department staffing needs (interviewing, hiring panel, new hire and ongoing training etc)
- Generate necessary reports for the leadership team
Education And Experience
- Minimum BS/BA in business administration or related field; master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years’ work experience as a department director or similar position with demonstrated management/leadership skills and abilities
- Familiarity with industry regulations and quality standards
- Extremely proficient technology skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and relational databases and software (eg. CRM/ERP)
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with various audiences including executive level leadership, peers, direct reports, and industry/client executives
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to learn quickly and creatively solve new problems
- MS Office Suite
- Google suite
- Web-Based Applications
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Other Business Software
Typical office environment.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Noble provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Noble complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.