The Regional Sales Administration Manager is responsible for overseeing the activities and operations of administrative services for their assigned sales region(s). This includes general administration, financial analysis and business support for the field sales teams in assigned region(s). Ensures timely resolution of issues. Coordinates activities between the team and other departments to ensure superior service to our customers. Travel will be required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Includes the following and performs additional responsibilities as assigned
· Oversee administration activities for assigned sales region(s).
· Work with other Sales Administration Managers to streamline and standardize activities and ensure compliance with existing policies.
· Provides daily support for business administrative tasks for assigned region(s). Coordinates activities to support USG sales teams including customer pricing, sales reporting, and customer program management.
· Provide sales analysis to region(s) including volume, price, and profit reporting. Ensures availability and accuracy of data required for compliance reporting.
· Provide controlled distribution support when necessary and coordinate communication between region sales and other departments (Manufacturing, Logistics, Customer Service, etc.)
· Monitors issues, enhancements and questions until resolution.
· Coordinates activities between the team and other departments to ensure superior service to our customers.
· Understands and appreciates the sensitivity in proper communication with all audiences including external customers.
· Coordinates with Customer accounting and Sales on deduction/credit resolution for assigned area(s).
· Bachelor’s degree required, degree in business or technical related fields preferred.
· Minimum three years sales operations, accounting or related experience.
· Knowledge of USG’s products, business and customer base.
· Strong customer focus with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy of projects.
· Established time management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple demands, manage shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with Customers, team members and management.
· Experience with ERP and CRM applications such as Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Channel Revenue and Salesforce business applications is preferred.
· Experience with analytical tools Pricing, Tableau, OBIEE is a plus.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
· Occasional travel will be required.
*Midpoint may be adjusted based on the skills and qualifications of the selected candidate.
Rate of pay may be adjusted based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
USG employees enjoy a number of benefit options for themselves and their families. These include two medical insurance options, as well as vision and dental coverage. The cost of these optional programs varies based on coverage level - employees generally pay 25% of the monthly premium cost, USG pays the rest. These coverage options are offered on the first day of employment with no waiting period.
Additionally, USG employees enjoy both a 401(k) Investment Plan with company match and a pension plan. Beyond these main features, employees may also choose from a number of additional programs like life insurance, accident insurance, legal insurance, even pet insurance, just to name a few. USG also offers Quarterly (hourly) / Annual (salary) bonus potential for all employees based on performance metrics tied to safety, quality, and productivity. USG also provides employees with paid time off and paid holidays.
Since 1902, Chicago-based USG has been a leader in producing innovative, award-winning products and systems to build everything from major commercial developments and residential housing to home improvements. USG's employees are committed to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in everything we do. Our steadfast commitment to the company's core business values – innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity, efficiency and safety – have helped us become the company we are today.
EOE including disability/veteran