Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We're not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We're a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It's a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2022. We expect 2023 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we're powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We're also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we're not for everyone! Complacency doesn't live here. We're focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please read on!
We are looking for a Director of Sales Enablement
to drive sales onboarding and ongoing training and development, support talent and recruitment strategy, and identify and execute on sales play creation. This position is responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives for the Account Executives, Account Managers, Sales Enablement Managers and Sales Development Representatives, to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation. This role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.Here's What You'll Do:
Here is what we are looking for:
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to ensure continuous growth across Onboarding, Content Management and Ongoing Development functions (Sales Enablement Manager for each function in seat)
- Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
- Optimize current sales processes to align with customer's buying process to enhance onboarding and ongoing training and dev.
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, knowledge, and processes, working with Sales + RevOps Leadership to identify strengths and areas for development.
- Develop and manage the 12-18-month Sales Enablement roadmap.
- Ongoing iteration of sales playbooks on a quarterly basis based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
- Inform a development program for frontline managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively.
- Review current state of onboarding and provide recs to respective enablement manager.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
- Utilize and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking.
- Continuous advancement of self-development through the use of current tech stack + 3rd party training (if desired).
- BS/BA Required
- 5+ years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement experience with high tech, start-up, B2B organizations
- 5+ years of CROSS FUNCTIONAL management experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Experience building effective sales on-boarding and sales training programs in a virtual / remote environment
- Experience with CRM (such as Salesforce.com) and sales enablement platforms
- Experience with Sales specific technology stack strongly preferred
- Outreach, Gong, Looker, ZoomInfo, WorkRamp (or other LMS), Monday.com
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Aptitude in transforming data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy |
- The base salary for this role is $170,000-$190,000 annually. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado's Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we're also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we're pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you'll never be just another cog in the wheel.