Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is a global, luxury hotel management company. We manage over 120 hotels and resorts and 50 private residences in 47 countries around the world and growing.
Central to Four Seasons employee experience and social impact programming is the company’s commitment to supporting cancer research, and the advancement of diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging at Four Seasons corporate offices and properties worldwide. At Four Seasons, we are powered by people and our culture enables everything we do.
We have an exciting Manager, Sales Operations opportunity to lead the administration of the Four Seasons sales platform powered by Sales Force across all properties and worldwide sales offices (WSO) and work to leverage system enhancements and features to improve business outcomes.
This role is responsible for managing the sales standard operating procedures, data governance and integrity audits, Service Now ticketing queues, new hotel system onboarding project management, regular sales platform training and education, creation and deployment of dashboards and reports for performance tracking, business oversight of key sales enablement system integrations and driving innovation with adoption of new features and tools.
In addition to significant experience administering the sales platform, this role requires strong communication and analytical skills to create key performance measures for productivity and process improvement with recommended actions for leadership alignment.What You’ll Be Doing
- Establish self as the subject matter expert for the Four Seasons sales platform “Golden Sales & Catering”(GS&C) and administrator for standard operating procedures to ensure full adoption across the WSO and Hotel sales teams.
- Provide thoughtful recommendations on how to optimize the GS&C platform in order to maximize its value for the sales organization
- Establish data governance to manage integrity and usability of sales data and visibility by role across the enterprise org.
- Working with corporate sales ops. systems team and field support, act as primary business owner of the GS&C application for Hotels and WSOs.
- Lead the business support structure to provide resolution to open Service Now tickets in queue within established service level targets and share best practices and product training via Office Hours and multi channel communication.
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement team to operationalize new capabilities with wide scale deployment activities
- Coach and mentor Coordinator role as direct report.
- Lead change management activities towards successful adoption of new business process and/or use of new technology capabilities.
- Work across functions and vendors to facilitate effective communications with the hotels.
- Communicate all sales technology business updates, system, standards, functionality and future integrations.
- Lead data governance team liaising with field to ensure standardization of GS&C processes and procedures are in place across the entire sales org.
- Work with Vendor Training support, Four Seasons training and Sales Enablement functions to create necessary training programs team for on-boarding and upskilling employees.
- Lead GS&C implementation and enterprise standard processes and ensure procedures are in place.
- Ensure Training support is scheduled.
- Provide Operational support to new hotel opening teams.
- Provide property audits for good data stewardship and work to improve low audit scores with relevant training and/or escalation if required.
- Develop reporting and metrics to identify productivity and process improvement insights and propose actions to improve performance to leadership.
- Update Centralized SOPss, Policies and Procedures at the enterprise level.
- Maintain year end roll over of sales systems configurations as required.
Vendor Relationship Management
What You Bring
- Work with Amadeus to establish enterprise level standards and to support hotels and WSOs.
- Collaborate with Field and Corporate teams on future road map of sales platforms and Tools.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience with sales technology and sales enablement activities
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce and/or Amadeus Delphi FDC – Power BI knowledge a plus
- Good knowledge of specific hospitality industry applications including Opera PMS with integration to Amadeus Delphi FDC
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of accounting/budgeting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Capable of working with stakeholders having varying degrees of technology and operations knowledge.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet various deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to complete all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong analytics and data visualization skill set
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to write clearly and effectively.
- Very organized and be able to prioritize competing requests.
- Strong leadership & planning skills.
All internal applications must be submitted and approved in Workday by June 16, 2023
This role will be a Hybrid working model, which will require 3 days per week in the Four Seasons Corporate Office located at 1165 Leslie Street, Toronto, Ontario
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.