Expand your career with Creative Learning Systems (CLS) and help ensure that today’s students will be tomorrow’s leaders, prepared and ready to solve the complex challenges in our ever-changing world. With our SmartLab Learning products, CLS partners with the most innovative school leaders nationwide to provide personalized, project-based learning experiences and environments that increase a student’s capacity through engaged, active, and social problem-solving.
The CLS Operations team is looking for a Manager of Sales Operations. This strategic-minded manager will be responsible for the systems and processes that move a SmartLab from conception to execution. This role will also lead the Sales Operations team in ensuring a scalable, error-free order proposal and pricing.Responsibilities
- Provide support in the creation of customer proposals, product configuration and SmartLab pricing.
- Provide strategic direction as a stakeholder on the team responsible for transitioning Creative Learning Systems to a new ERP system, specifically in a new quote-cash module for presales activities.
- Collaborate with the Finance, Purchasing, Implementation, and Warehouse teams to ensure continuous improvement and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Recruit, hire, and train new team members as needed.
- Provide the Sales Operations team with performance management, professional growth opportunities and ongoing feedback to ensure their individual success.
- Support advances in the company’s use of SalesForce and data organization from pre- through post-sale.
- Assist with product documentation and customer questions regarding items available for catalog purchases.
- Work with the Sales team to develop a scalable, efficient pricing and proposal process for our customers.
- Maintain the internal product configuration tool used to generate pricing, deliverables and other lab-specific documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience working in K12 Education or EdTech strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate educational products for use in schools.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring experience.
- Five or more years in progressive experience within an operations function.
- Strong connection to the purpose of your work, knowing you’re helping teachers and students grow
- Working with delightful people at a flourishing company
- Full benefits package
- Company pays 3% of salary into 401k (regardless of employee contribution amount)
- Competitive salary