Job Description Summary
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining the daily management processes that enables the TX Core segment of Gas Power Services to drive consistent results on -Key Performance Indicators.Job Description
- Delivery of weekly pipeline weekly data NEX, into pacing rhythm, consolidate inputs and publish the Orders forecast for the TX Core segment.
- Maintaining all TX Core KPI’s in the bowlers and support Commercial MOR
- Partnering Finance & region teams at quarter close to ensure timely and accurate order bookings and reporting.
- Ownership and maintenance of multiple data intensive models critical for key business decisions such as Capital Parts Forecast model; TX Services Market model (TAM); Tx. Fleet segmentation and performance; Field Services outage prioritization.
- Publishing quarterly deep dive on segment performance and underlying drivers such as pipeline growth; installed base and outage analytics; win/loss.
- Supporting preparation of annual budget, early reads & long-range forecast (LRF).
- Publishing scorecards for key projects such as Parts quote Cycle, Outage sustainment etc.
- Participate in Kaizen events and continuous improvement projects
- Partner with Tx Core project leaders for data requirements and analysis
- Partner with IT teams make updates to reporting capability for ITO tools like NEX, IBAT, WAVE as required
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 5 years of work experience in Sales operations.
- Expertise in GE Digital IT platforms - NEX, Powermax, IBAT, CPQ & Oracle, with the ability to independently build and maintain critical reports from these systems.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Extremely skilled in data analytics, with the ability to spot & highlight trends.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver with a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in LEAN Methodology.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: