Fast-paced growing company looking for candidate that must be able to interact with the team and work independently, and most importantly with customers and accounts, under the supervision of your Manager. This position requires an upbeat personality, high energy level and a focus on details.
- Maintains all system related functions and creates all Sales Orders using Fishbowl Software. Follows the complete cycle of sales order from creation to delivering to invoicing. Works with team for accuracy of structures as well as the finance team on invoicing errors. Works with warehouse outbound on miss ships, unsaleable, breakage, etc. Revises all claims from customers.
- Maintains and supports all selling reports. Maintains data integrity for all materials as they relate to info records (pricing). Analyzes all forecast data and works customers to update forecasts in order to make accurate selling decisions. Reviews and analyzes monthly inventory investment by supplier.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish) – Proficient Spanish reading, writing and speaking skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Strong math skills and attention to accuracy.
- Experience with Quickbooks/Fishbowl is a plus
Job Type: Full-time and in-office position
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit your cover letter and resume
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales Operations: 2 years (Required)
- Negotiation: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person