About This Position
As our Sales Operations Coordinator, you will provide the administrative support to help our business development and sales teams thrive. In this role, you have the opportunity to learn about Aceable, and gain valuable exposure to sales, business development, accounting, marketing, and so much more!What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Partner closely with Finance/Accounting on all partner billing, including gathering, submitting, and approving end-of-month commissions; ensuring partner payments are received; and communicating with Sales on expected accounts receivable
- In conjunction with Affiliate Marketing, manage partnership updates in Hubspot, including building and distributing tracking links and updating partner revenue shares, when requested
- Manage new partner bulk-buy setup in Squarespace and assist with processing any seasonal discounts and new product launches
- In partnership with Sales team, ensure that all new partners are onboarded correctly and assist with nurturing the partnership through consistent and clear communications
- Vet and manage new affiliate partner applications and assist in developing prospecting lists
- Handle all inbound communications from partners and prospective partners, including information requests, bulk buy requests, partner complaints, etc. Escalate and/or propose changes based on feedback.
- Compile content, edit, submit for approval, and send the quarterly partner newsletter ensuring all partners have the most up-to-date information about Aceable and our offerings
- Clear, professional, and effective communication skills
- Naturally curious with an ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Excel
- 1+ years of account coordination experience
- Experience using reporting tools and a CRM, such as Hubspot
- Experience using Affiliate network tools like Commision Junction
- Interest in business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.About The Marketing Team
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.ACEABLE PERKS
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!
Aceable is able to hire in the following states: California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington.