Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our benefits and HR consulting team, you’ll help our clients -- employers of all sizes, across all industries -- build workplaces that work better.Responsibilities
The Divisional Sales Operations Leader serves to represent Gallagher Benefit Services (GBS) from a sales operations standpoint by supporting the strategic goals of the organization, as outlined by division and regional leadership. This will be accomplished by driving consistency, best practices and the quality of work products and processes in order to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the GBS sales managers and producers. Ultimately this role will support the goal of delivering best in class services and resources to improve client sales, satisfaction and retention leading to divisional organic growth.Key Responsibilities:
Work with Regional Leadership to support the achievement of superior organic growth by ensuring the alignment of sales resources and a balanced focus on divisional and regional initiatives.Sales Operations:
- Collaborate with Regional President, Area Presidents, Market Leaders and Sales Effectiveness team(s) to expand our sales engagement and results of all practices in the offices across the division; inclusive of defining and championing our sales culture
- Responsible for developing processes to support the expansion of whitespace sales through mutual accountability and bi-directional introductions; drive whitespace initiative
- Captures, shares and creates the deployment of best practices across the region and division
- Creates and ensures effective execution of the GBS Sales Process through working closely with the AJG and divisional Gallagher WIN as well as Sales Effectiveness Training and Development team.
- Collaborates with Regional/Divisional Sales Effectiveness team(s) to ensure production teams understand the organization’s value proposition and sales and marketing platforms
- Review current process and work to establish and implement improved deal & pricing review protocols inclusive of inside and outside services. Including the linking of technology platforms to mitigate the current risks involved in the manual processes.
- Work cross functionally with GBS business partners including: Account Management, Client Support Services, Compliance, Finance, Global Support Services, Human Resources, Marketing and Regional Operations to support divisional objectives
- Collaborates with regional and branch leadership in developing sales goals and operating budgets which meet the annual and long term goals of the company in regards to sales growth, business development, expense control and pre-tax profit growth.
- Works with Sales Effectiveness Leader, Chief Revenue Officer and other leadership including finance to understand the management of P&Ls (and key finance metrics) to ensure budgeting/sales forecasting commitments are achieved
- Supports the ongoing development of sales effectiveness training, consulting and collaborating with the Divisional GBS Training team to design and deploy sales management and producer training
- Working closely with the divisional sales data team, prepares for and develops monthly sales and financial review sessions with divisional and regional leader.
- Works closely with AJG Corp. WIN team and Sales Effectiveness Leader to determine the operating needs related to sales technology platforms and support, including but not limited to Gallagher WIN and PowerBi. This would also include the inventory and understanding of the need for regional WIN Champions, sales operations and local support.
- Responsible for providing leadership to the offices in several external growth areas including the development of potential merger & acquisition partners, the protocols from a best practice standpoint of identifying and the recruitment of new producer hires and profitable book purchase opportunities
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with divisional, regional and local leadership within the division
- Follow the divisional protocol on formal stewardship actions required by Branch Managers, and ensure a thoughtful stewardship strategy is in place and executed on throughout each producer’s book
- Implementation and execution of new producer onboarding (inclusive of externs)
- Manage sales data and sales velocity employee staff
- Lead Regional Sales Operations resources, with oversight of Gallagher WIN Champions.
- BA or BS degree with relative industry experience
- 10+ years of operational experience within the insurance and/or benefits industry
- 10+ years of program management or consulting within the insurance and/or benefits industry
- Experience with managing resources, risk analysis, budgets and client onboarding and relationship management
- Working knowledge of HIPPAA/HIPPAA HITECH, benefits outsourcing strategies, ERISA, COBRA/FSA administration, PPACA, private insurance exchanges and compliance with federal and state requirements regarding third party services
- Experience with setup, management and oversight of the execution of large scale projects
- Experience and knowledge of change management, organizational development, profit maximization, productivity and efficiency enhancement
- More than 5 years of experience in a supervisory or management role preferred
- Master’s degree or professional certification preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Proactive approach with attention to detail and proven ability to follow-through
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.