Orion Solutions is working with a non-asset based Domestic and International Transportation Broker. We are seeking an Outside Sales Manager (REMOTE) to grow the business through prospecting, developing, and closing profitable drayage and truckload accounts. Your focus will be on the drayage business, but all brokerage modes can be sold. You can even sell the drayage assets of our sister companies! If you are on the West Coast or in Texas, we want to hear from you!
:$75-100K (plus commission)
TX, CA, WA, AZ, OR
What’s Great About This Opportunity:
- Remote Opportunity
- Outside sales role for a hunter.
- Positive atmosphere with a supportive team.
- Direct access to leadership.
- Drayage assets and brokerage services can be sold – sister companies are asset carriers!
- One of the fastest growing transportation companies in the U.S.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 401(k) with a 3% Safe Harbor match.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability Coverage.
- Ability to participate in Profit Sharing.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Prospect and close new business for drayage (port or intermodal drayage services).
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to develop and close new business.
- Develop relationships and contact customers within imports and exports.
- Contact potential customers to sell the organizations full range of business offerings.
- Promote corporate image in all business interactions with prospective customers.
- Track sales activity and prospects using the company-provided CRM tool.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in transportation, liner, NVOCC or drayage outside sales.
- Prior experience in cold calling, lead generation, and networking for business openings.
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet quota-level goals.
- Regional or national accounts experience.
- Solid negotiating and closing skills.