Mazz NYC is a luxury business helping service major retailers and e-commerce platforms, bridging the need to access current season luxury fashion at discounted prices. We specialize in sourcing and supplying luxury products at a fraction of the cost. Working only with the most reputable authorized suppliers, our products are 100% authentic and uncompromised.
Our luxury fashion B2B e-commerce company needs a motivated and highly organized Sales and Operations Assistant to join our team.
Do you love to make spreadsheets, lists, and organize your day to the last detail? Are you passionate about systems, data, symmetry, and productivity?
If so, we want to talk to you. Our company needs someone to maintain our procedures to ensure our inventory, picking, and packing department operates at peak efficiency.
Duties and daily responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with sales team on inventory lists by researching style numbers and calculating GPM (Gross Profit Margin)
- Assisting the logistics and sales team with creating packing lists, ticket requests, labels, and invoices
- Supporting the logistics team with routing and shipping out orders
- Assisting the team with maintaining and inputting accurate information to our dashboard database in a timely manner
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years with Sales or Operations experience
- Collaborating with Sales team
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals
- Has the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, more efficient methods, detail oriented
- Strong experience with Excel
Fast growing company with room for career growth