Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.Overview
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst plays a critical role at CommerceHub to ensure the global GTM strategy and operations process is established and consistent in region. This critical role will be part of the Americas Field Operations Team and will work to drive team adoption and alignment with the GTM strategy. The Senior Sales Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Americas Field Operations. They will be responsible to drive and oversee activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administration of all Sales Ops related activities in region with the support of the Global Operations function.
- Be a core part of the Field Operations team in the Americas region, tasked with managing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure sales, marketing, and customer experience processes are efficient, aligned, and following best practices.
- Support Sales around pricing, deal structure, and deal management.
- Provide sales operational support, including but not limited to reporting, territory management, territory design, account and opportunity management.
- Monitor sales activity and performance reports, including account planning, productivity metrics, territory sales goals and other indicators.
- Support strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work for the region’s needs.
- Support the Global Renewals sales leadership with forecast management and getting internal stakeholders aligned for material renewals in region.
- Supports the business by collaborating with cross functional teams on new products, sales programs, and other initiatives executed within the region.
- Create collaborative relationships with finance and other operations groups creating cross functional education.
- Coordinating sales activities with marketing activities to ensure that both departments are working together to achieve common goals.
- 5+ years experience at SaaS company in Sales Operations, Sales Support, and/or client-facing roles.
- Must have experience working directly with Sales Leadership.
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication
What It’s Like To Work At CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.