Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos enables growth for two-thirds of the world’s top 1,000 banks and 70+ challenger banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society. THE ROLE
The Junior Sales Operations Analyst reports into the Junior Sale Operations Manager of the Americas and is responsible for supporting regional sales operations of North America. The role will be involved in supporting sales forecasting, monitoring & reporting of sales related KPIs, supporting the adoption & enablement of sales tools and processes, as well as supporting the region’s use of CRM and revenue operations platform. This role works closely with the Americas Sales Operations Manager, regional finance, and other regional and global functions. *This role can be remote, hybrid or at one of our Temenos offices. OPPORTUNITIES
- You will be a trusted partner of the regional sales leader.
- You will handle the new revenue operations platform, e nable reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators for regional sales activity, prospecting, and pipeline; track, report, and publish these KPIs to generate actionable insights for all sales members within the region.
- You will own execution of the weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales organization cadence within the North America region (Rhythm of the Business)
- You will develop dashboards and reporting to be used in executive summaries to the President of Americas and presentations to the Executive Committee.
- You will manage any ad hoc analysis as required by the business.
- You will create, manage and forecast upcoming renewals/relicensing deals to ensure forecast is accurate and up to date.
- You will provide bi-weekly analysis of Client Exec and BDR/SSR prospecting and pipeline activity metrics
- You will manage and publish the regional market opportunity and customer database.
- You will drive standards of performance and measurement that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization, track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
- You will ensure sales opportunities in the CRM are recorded completely and accurately.
- You will provide cross-functional teams information on customer additions and attrition.
- You will support the onboarding of new sales hires by teaching on sales related tools and processes.
- You will be a consultative, proactive business partner outside of sales. Liaise with global sales operations, regional finance, and regional pre-sales, marketing, product, IT, services, and support functions in executing the responsibilities listed above.
- You should have experience in the software industry with license and SaaS business models is a requirement; Banking industry experience preferred.
- You should have experience leading operational initiatives combined with problem solving, project management, and analytical experience.
- You should have willingness and ability to lead through the service of various cross-functional groups.
- You should have excellent knowledge Microsoft Office and advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- You should have experience using Salesforce.com.
- You should have experience using Clari, or a similar platform, preferred.
- Care about contributing to the success of your region
- Commit to delivering high quality work
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders
- Challenge the status quo
Temenos is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.