At Renaissance, we look for team members who enjoy working with colleagues to solve challenges on a daily basis and have fun in the process. We serve one another as team members and encourage collaboration to build our collective strengths as individuals and as a team.
You will be working with a core team of analytics/strategy professionals critical to develop improvements in effectiveness and efficiency of our company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team that will utilize data-driven methodologies to analyze business performance metrics, sales operations, and process improvement options
- Build a deep understanding of emerging industry trends and organic and inorganic expansion opportunities to provide new paths to growth to executive team and board
- Lead reviews of organizational objectives to understand progress and develop improvement plans
- Partner with the team to lead end-to-end implementation of initiatives in a thoughtful and timely manner and ultimately bring projects to life creating alignment and driving change across the organization
- Work in partnership with leaders throughout the organization, and foster clear communication and collaboration
- Share findings with leadership team, building institutional knowledge and influencing change
- Identify opportunities and champion new methods to improve the effectiveness and agility of our teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to proficiently perform each essential duty.
- Adaptability - Adapts well to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit situation; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events; Must be able to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Verbal Communication and Presentation Skills - Ability to communicate effectively with executives, managers, member agents, vendors, and in group or team settings; Ability to respond to requests quickly
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving problems, not looking for who is responsible; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others’ ideas; Motivates and encourages others to achieve success, grow, and reach beyond their capabilities; Instills confidence in self and others; Displays emotional intelligence during times of conflict and/or pressurized work environments; Balances professional and personal life stresses to ensure consistent work; Sets high personal standards
- Client Service - Manages difficult or emotional client situations; Responds promptly to client needs; Solicits client feedback to improve service; Meets commitments
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Demonstrates a positive attitude; Puts success of team above own interest; Able to build moral and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well alone and in group problem solving situations