At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do, grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals and we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Why You Should Join the Sales Operations Team
The sales operations team is critical to the overall performance of Klaviyo’s sales team and you will play an important role in ensuring success. You represent a blend of strategic thinking and operational execution, with attention to detail, has an interest in being a knowledge resource, follows and enforces best practice, and is comfortable with complex analysis.
Our sales team is growing rapidly and you will be a sales business unit’s go-to resource for everything operational. You will partner closely with senior sales leadership and play a key role in building the systems to support an exponentially growing sales team. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Director of Sales Strategy and Planning.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner closely with senior leadership to identify, develop and drive impactful projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales processes and operations as well as marketing effectiveness on a global scale
- Analyze historical data to provide sales insights regarding performance, seasonality, high level trends, etc.
- Support weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting for the sales organization, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Act as a resource to ensure sales reporting and analytics are aligned to the broader organization
- Play an integral role within our sales operations team to enforce Salesforce best practices within the sales team
- Identify systems and process learning opportunities for the sales team and partner with enablement to create documentation and training sessions to address these gaps
- Complete operational projects to assist the sales team in meeting their revenue goals (e.g. identifying target accounts, managing sales territories)
Who You Are
- 7+ years experience in Sales Operations and/or an analytics role
- Proficient in Salesforce and Excel (Tableau or other BI tool) experience preferred
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Are focused on the details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- BA/BS Degree
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here.