What will you contribute?
As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will work closely with the Director of Global Sales Operations, the wider Sales Operations & Commercial Finance team and Sales Leadership to support the success of the Global Customer Organization (GCO). In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply technical and analytical skills, thought leadership, and business learning in a global, fast-growing hybrid SaaS software and technology environment.
As a Sales Operations Senior Analyst, you will have the primary role of generating insights and analytics into our Sales Operations. You will be responsible for operational excellence and efficiency in our sales processes to enable us to make accurate data-informed decisions to support our growth.
The successful candidate will be a key player in major projects with multiple departments and stakeholders, playing an integral role in our systems transformation program. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual who is goal and detail-oriented, analytical, and has a team-centric personality. The ideal candidate will also thrive in an ambiguous environment, be flexible, dynamic and driven.Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support commercial leadership via reporting, analytics and process optimization. Be the go-to person for any global, sales related data. Maintain a high-level understanding of the business and sales processes.
- Work alongside the Sales community to drive and support the Quarterly Forecasting process as well as the annual Budget and Sales Plan cycles. Support management by recognizing past trends and support in the forecasting of future targets.
- Support Quarterly Business Review processes (QBRs) via reporting and provision of data points as well as management insight and trends.
- Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution.
- Coordinate and participate in Salesforce.com User Acceptance and Production Acceptance testing for all releases, certifying the system is “ready” for use.
- Drive greater sales efficiency through the implementation and maintenance of sales reporting and analytics. Develop tools to help sales teams measure and manage performance.
- Closely monitor sales performance (and historical sales performance) against quotas and identify performance trends. Perform “deep dives” as needed related to individual attainment versus quota.
- Drive pipeline data integrity and health. Proactively work with the regions to ensure current quarter pipeline reflects the most recent status and future pipeline meets acceptable standards of quality.
- Proactively uncover and drive continuous improvements in operational processes and practices across the sales organization.
- Contribute significantly to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis.
- Make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with overall goals and priorities. Determine significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of success. Identify and plan for contingencies.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships and trust with colleagues, Sales Leaders and other departments, including the Partner and Marketing teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in analytical roles within Sales Operations, Finance Operations or similar business support team roles.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, analytics and data analysis/visualization tools.
- Advanced level of skill with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including the ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decision making.
- Comfortable dealing with large & complex data sets, performing to a high level of accuracy.
- Detail oriented with an inquisitive nature.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a dynamic, fast-paced global environment and able to pick up new skill sets quickly.
- Highly organized, and adept at problem solving with a proactive sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Experienced at building cross-functional working relationships.
- A self-starter who is creative, innovative, flexible and has a can-do-attitude.