The Sales Operations Analyst plays a critical role in the productivity and effectiveness of the sales teams across Mechdyne business units. This person assumes ownership of the Salesforce CRM platform and the information that can be gleaned from it, including its customizations and integrations into other business processes. This role provides reporting and information vital to the Sales Management and Leadership teams for business insight and team development purposes. The successful candidate will have a history of insightful report generation and commentary, creating automations and other workflow efficiencies based on Sales activities and reports. This role supports the Sales Managers with development, delivery, and improvement of training related to optimal utilization of Salesforce and other sales processes. This person must be proactive, extremely well organized, analytical, detail oriented, and quality minded.
What You'll Do:
- Take ownership of the Salesforce.com CRM that is integrated with other internal applications and contains customizations for different business units.
- Proactively generate, analyze, and distribute weekly and monthly sales metric reports, forecasts, and communicate issues/changes to sales management.
- Assist with annual and ongoing sales planning, team meeting planning, and regular updates to quotas, headcounts, and sales plans.
- Design, develop, document, and deliver well tested business solutions on the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Manage all Salesforce user licenses including profiles, permissions, business unit customizations, and security.
- Experience with Flows, process builder, Lightning Integration, MFA, and other advanced Salesforce platform features.
- Support the integration of business systems and data into Salesforce.
- Provide support to the marketing team and their use of the Pardot.
- Build and maintain scalable Salesforce dashboards to track a quickly changing business.
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Marketing, Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure successful execution of key projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements with internal and external processes.
- Develop and maintain effective documentation on configuration changes, integrations, and processes.
Power Skills You'll Bring:
- Experience with training development, delivery, and facilitation
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Experienced in a team-oriented, collaborative working environment.
Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
- The Ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience with Salesforce and the Lightning platform
- Advanced experience with Excel as a reporting tool. Experience with other analytic tools will be beneficial.
- Attention to detail with an ability to analyze and present insights, not just numbers
- Completion of a minimum Salesforce Administrator certification. (or upon hire)
Mechdyne is one of the world's leading providers of innovative audio, visual, and information technologies. We serve a global client base that includes a significant percentage of Fortune 500 companies, in a variety of fields and industries, such as oil and gas, university research, product design, manufacturing, government research, and training. To ensure our clients succeed, we provide comprehensive, customized solutions that include AV/IT hardware integration, technical services, software, and consulting. Mechdyne recently received a national award recognizing Business Excellence for Teammate Engagement.
Why You Should Join Mechdyne:
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around the world. It's essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live, and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
We Value All Backgrounds: Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and minorities will not apply for a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. Don't be a statistic. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
- Structured career paths
- Recognition programs
- Profit sharing
- Exciting work environment that is always evolving
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits package
Mechdyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. Mechdyne will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marshalltown, IA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you need, or will you need, sponsorship to work in the United States?
Work Location: In person