At Crownpeak, we provide a cutting-edge, composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP) that helps global enterprise and retail organizations enhance their digital presence and drive growth. Our platform enables the rapid creation of tailored digital experiences through the combination and orchestration of best-in-class content marketing tools, resulting in powerful customer engagement and long-term loyalty.
Our solution is unique in that it's designed to streamline and accelerate marketing and IT workflows, allowing teams to efficiently deliver and manage end-to-end digital experiences to any touchpoint, device or channel from the start, faster than ever before.
Our mission is to revolutionize the digital landscape for global enterprises and retail organizations. We do this by providing a customizable and composable platform that seamlessly blends speed, simplicity, and adaptability in crafting unique, accessible digital experiences that align with the evolving needs of their customers. Our ultimate goal is to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through unparalleled digital experiences.
Our vision is to transform the digital realm by crafting a platform that embodies speed, simplicity, and adaptability. We aim to empower businesses to effortlessly respond to the ever-changing demands of their customers, promoting inclusivity through exceptional digital experiences.
Join us and make an immediate impact in the digital world.What's the role?
The role of Revenue Operations is to deliver visibility across the entire revenue team, improve efficiency across the process, drive revenue predictability, and achieve growth. The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will be the right hand to the VP of Revenue Operations, providing on-going global support to business critical areas including annual planning, compensation, forecasting and ongoing reporting and analytics.
What will you do?
Who are you?
- Plan and drive core revenue operations processes including: sales forecasting, performance metrics, compensation (plan design, quota planning and compensation administration), coverage model, territory assignments, lead generation management and departmental communications
- Partner with the commercial leadership team throughout the organization to oversee day-to-day process execution, identify opportunities to improve, recommend/take action and communicate throughout the organization, cross-functional teams and company executives
- Design and analyze reporting/dashboards to track key performance indicators in order to drive positive business outcomes
- Provide operational support for go to market initiatives and sales plays
- Evaluate and implement tools and processes designed to optimize and improve sales performance and maintain business data integrity & accuracy
- Assist Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leadership on projects as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise to support acquisition integration
We don't believe in ticking boxes here at Crownpeak.
Here are a few skills that we feel would make you successful in the role, but we'd still love to hear from you if you feel you'd be a great fit.
It would also be a plus if you had
- Experience or equivalent education in Business Management
- Demonstrative experience in Sales Operations/Sales Finance
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to revenue operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales compensation)
- Financial Acumen
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed businesses
We offer competitive salaries, great colleagues and excellent benefits. We strive for success, are always pushing to do better, and work with pride and purpose together. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work.
Today we are a 350+ team headquartered in the US with offices in Denver, London, Newcastle, Paris, Amsterdam, Dortmund, Sofia and Sydney, and Crownpeeps all over the world.
Check out more about life as a Crownpeep on Linkedin and Instagram @crownpeak.Crownpeak is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone, whoever they are, feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Crownpeak celebrates all talents. All of our positions are open to people with disabilities and we give them the means and opportunity to express all of their skills.
- By applying for this position, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice.