Busch Vacuum Solutions has direct hire opportunities in our Virginia Beach, VA location!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team and manage the day-to-day operations of our sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales operations, customer service, and/or project management. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and profitability. This position requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a strong attention to detail.
The Sales Operations Manager increases productivity in our field sales operation through process improvement, training / development, tools and resource development. The position will also support organizational design tied to greater productivity and efficiencies
Qualified individuals should apply NOW for an opportunity to find out why Busch Vacuum is an amazing place to work!
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Continuously analyze the market with the marketing, sales, and service team to understand the size, players,
- and market share.
- In close collaboration with the Sales Directors and VP of Sales, classify customers into A, B, C, and D categories and work on a process to take care of them in a well-coordinated effort.
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing department to refine the lead qualification process, analyze, and report lead-to-order performance
- Develop and execute training & development programming to include products & services, application and market knowledge, and sales skills
- Perform in-house sales coaching activities using a train-the-trainer approach for sales leadership
- Lead inside sales teams, both inside sales engineers and telesales (external resource or internal team)
- In close collaboration with the Sales Directors and the company leadership, develop and manage channel programs in the U.S., if a market segment or a territory requires so.
- Develop Pricing strategy and controls in partnership with Sales VPs
- Support Sales team in Budget/Forecast Cycles and reporting to Manufacturing companies.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: BA or BS (Four-Year College or Technical School) Required
Field of Study: Engineering Preferred
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in Sales (Required)
- Strong understanding of the vacuum industry, its markets, customers, products, dynamics, competition and influential players: Required
- 5+ years’ experience in Operations or Process Improvement: Preferred
Proficient use of MS Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
Certifications & Licenses:
Must have a valid driver’s license
Other Requirements: May be required to travel domestically by air with some overnight stays.
- Ability and willingness to pass a 10-panel drug screen, 7-year criminal history check
Benefits & Opportunities
Busch Vacuum offers an attractive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, EAP, tuition reimbursement, Legal Plan, 401K, PTO, and more!
Opportunity for growth and advancement via on-the-job training, paid training/certifications, tuition reimbursement, and opportunities for advancement within the company. Busch values promoting from within!
Why work for Busch Vacuum?
As diverse and boundless as the world of vacuum is, so are the jobs and tasks at Busch. From machinist to manager, from mechanical engineering to marketing, from Maulburg to Montreal and Manassas to Milpitas. We welcome all talents, regardless of education, age, gender, or nationality; worldwide.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Please provide your phone number:
- Please confirm your email address
- B2B sales: 4 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person