This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early-stage startup experiencing hypergrowth in a white-hot segment of the cybersecurity space.
Cycode is a rapidly growing cybersecurity startup and creator of the world’s first complete software supply chain security solution. According to Gartner, software supply chain attacks (like the one that impacted Solarwinds) will affect 45% of organizations and grow three-fold by 2025. Unfortunately, traditional AppSec offers little protection against these devastating threats. That’s where Cycode comes in. Our platform provides customers with complete visibility, security, and integrity across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — to prevent them from becoming the next SolarWinds.
Cycode was founded in 2019 and is backed by top venture capital firms YL Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve received numerous awards and recognition including being named one of the top cybersecurity startups in the Cyber Defense Magazine Top 100 (2020), Accel 2021 Euroscape Top 100, Analytics Insight “Top Cybersecurity Companies to Watch in 2021”, winner of the 2021 Cyber Defender Award and a finalist for the 2021 CISO Choice in Application Security.Be part of
Ideal candidate is located in the East Coast.
- Creating dashboards and reports in Salesforce, running data analysis of sales trends and metrics of sales performance to provide insights to executive management and decision-makers.
- Analyze the current sales process and roll out new processes, validate data quality and identify areas of improvement to improve operational efficiency and grow revenues.
- Manage sales supporting tech stack and implementation of new tools, ensure accuracy of the funnel life cycle, revenues forecasting, pipeline, and data hygiene.
- Prepare reports and presentations to sales leadership as well as coordinate the sales team QBRs, weekly meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Work closely with the Salesforce Administrator and assist in designing and implementing sales processes.
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Operation Business Analyst within a fast-paced environment - A Must
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce - A Must
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills, able to analyze complex data and information and translate the findings into actionable messages, deliverables, and insights.
- A detail-oriented, creative, organized, and quick learner personality