Do you thrive off collaboration and impact? Love to light up your brain and pick up new skills? We're a team of trailblazers in tech who run on heart and humility, and maybe a little bit too much caffeine, too. But who's judging? If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit for PartnerStack.
PartnerStack is the only ecosystem platform built for B2B SaaS. We're the connection point between today's fastest-growing SaaS companies and top-performing partners. Our mission? To change the way the world sells software — and with your help, we can get there faster!
Want in? Apply now.About You And The Role
As an Revenue Ops Analyst, you are responsible for working closely with the Central Operations team and Go-to-Market (GTM) teams to drive process optimization across GTM, define key process automation and build a best-in-class customer journey at PartnerStack. You deeply understand the customer's journey from the first marketing touchpoint to contract renewal and think holistically about how to improve this journey at all points to drive predictable revenue growth. You are comfortable leading the way and helping others see what can be accomplished when we invest in the right processes and bring data into our decision making. You are resourceful, independent, and good-natured with strong communication skills and a deep attention to detail.
What you'll do
- Serve as a key member of our Revenue Operations team, reporting directly into our Revenue Operations Manager
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success leadership to identify process optimization opportunities and collaborate to implement and support training and change management efforts required to roll-out new initiatives or improve upon existing processes
- Design efficient, scalable, and intuitive experiences that marry business process, practicality and enjoyment with systematic processes for GTM teams
- Create integration paths and workflow connections between our internal systems to automate key processes
- Provide a constant drumbeat of customer insights and build out the definitive source of truth metrics and processes across our customer journeys (Vendors, Partners and Disti/HyperScalers)
- Leverage internal data to perform detailed investigations to reveal insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus, and recommend paths forward to optimize all GTM processes
- Leverage data to track program efficacy across the customer journey and provide visibility into metrics that leadership can use to drive informed decision making
- Be a deep subject matter expert in our revenue funnels and the ongoing performance of these funnels to drive higher throughput, conversion and time metrics.
- Drive cross functional initiatives to effectively delegate work across teams, manage stakeholder expectations, and deliver key results.
You're a great candidate if...
Why you'll love working here
- 2-5 years of business experience, with deep experience working in an operations role within go-to-market (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Revenue, etc)
- Obsessed with the customer journey and designing processes that deliver a world-class customer experience
- Revel in the collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data to improve processes, to generate solutions and to make informed decisions
- Prior experience working with modern GTM tools and technology is a must - Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, Outreach, Vitally, Looker, Workato, Zapier, etc. Basic understanding of APIs, Python, and SQL is preferred
- Strong project management skills and an ability to support key priorities from ideation through to execution.
- Experience identifying problems in Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, providing creative solutions and ruthlessly prioritizing those with the biggest impact
- Self-motivated, action-oriented and able to adapt to a fast paced environment while working independently
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to create messaging for different audiences (account executives, customer success managers, senior leadership, etc). You are an active listener and feel comfortable interacting with a variety of personalities while helping to build bridges toward a common understanding.
- Quickly learn new processes & technologies and you can objectively articulate advantages and disadvantages to others
- Self-confident to challenge opinions, assumptions, and actions, but also willing to support decisions that go in a different direction.
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup revolutionizing how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. Beyond challenging the status quo and innovating great products, our goal is to build a kickass company.
We set every member of our team up for success so they can feel energized about their work, be passionate about excellence, and have the room to learn every day. That means you can experiment with creative tactics, have the freedom to fail and bounce back stronger — and make a career of a lifetime.
Plus, PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country's best startups to work at based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.Perks of working at PartnerStack
- A digital-first environment, so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada
- A MacBook shipped to you and a budget for peripherals of your choice
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks at a time
- Regular social events, even while working remotely
- Annual peripheral refresh
- Competitive salary and opportunities for promotion
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- HSA and Wellness Accounts
- Generous vacation and time off plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- RRSP with an employer matching component
Although we're digital-first, that doesn't mean you can't do your best work with us at our downtown office in Toronto — if you want.
Our office space (111 Peter Street, Toronto, ON) is open to all employees. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we're committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace that is safe and inclusive where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.