Responsible for providing operational support for the sales division. Coordinating inside sales support of all Dornier products, facilitate all sales communications from the field to corporate, assist with Order Entry, product and equipment delivery (coordinate with shipping and receiving), and any other duties that may be assigned by administration. This is a Monday - Friday part time position.
This job is an at-will position. Employment in this job is not for any fixed period of time, and either the Company or the employee may terminate employment at any time, with or without advance notice, and with or without cause. The Company may change the terms or conditions of employment at any time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with sales ordering via CSI Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and manages product delivery from Order to Invoice.
- Assists with Customer Account creation and maintenance within CSI and Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Communicates directly with the sales team and current and prospective customers to support Sales Operations and order processing from Order to Invoice.
- Maintains database including names, addresses, purchases, and other critical information, utilizing Microsoft Office, CSI, Salesforce, and other software as required.
- Distributes reports on sales activities by assigned regions.
- Maintains sales files and coordinates with others to get all information required for the files.
- Assists in coordinating the month end process, which includes invoicing, inventory, and product and equipment delivery.
- Supports administrative and product needs of Sales, by informing Sales Quote creation within Salesforce CRM and processing and tracking field representative inventories .
- Assists Senior Sales Operations Analyst with Management of Sales Force data.
- Enters and tracks all Fiber and holmium laser orders.
- Not Applicable
- Although there are no direct reports, this position is central to the sales process, critical to this business, and could become managerial as the business grows. This position will require excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to create a working team within the sales region.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- 1 Performs such additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree; two to four years related experience in sales operations role and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2.1 Two to four years related experience in sales operations role preferred.
Basic arithmetic skills required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales quotes, shipping documents including bills of lading, invoices, customer profiles, and pricing matrices. Ability to respond to questions from customers or employees within the organization.
Requires strong organizational, communication, and computer skills.Advanced Word and Excel skills required.Experience with Order Entry required. Experience with Salesforce CRM, CSI ERP, PowerPoint, and Outlook a plus.Experience with computer based order processing preferred.Must be reliable, able to work independently and multitask. Familiarity with GPO, contracts, government bid process, and RFP’s a plus.
5.1The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
5.2 While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
6.1The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
6.2 The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Job Type: Part-time