- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in program management/operational in an e-commerce environment
- Experience within the consumer electronics industry (mobile phones)
- Operational experience within a fast-paced online sales environment with repeated success in exceeding quotas
- Experience working within European markets with established regional retail knowledge
- Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to successfully launch new products in the market
- Ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems, and scale effectively across a large organization
- Excellent analytical and detail-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of core business programs, including trade-in and financing. Build relationships with partners to understand and maximize success for both parties.
- Analyze the business to drive improvements for both business growth and customer experience. Collaborate with teams to expand capabilities to new markets.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the consumer hardware and e-commerce market.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, finance, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy.
- Report key metrics including forecasts, sales, ROI, and profitability. Support regular business reviews and yearly planning, and serve as a primary point of contact; both internally and externally.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.