The VP of Revenue Operations role at Pathlabs is a critical leadership position responsible for driving revenue growth through data-driven insights, process optimization, and strategic initiatives. Rev Ops connects you to the entire organization working with nearly every department at the company to influence the growth of Pathlabs and improve its effectiveness. This means you might work on a new campaign one day, a financial budget the next, and a customer health score the next. This role will help keep Pathlabs' GTM and customer growth strategies agile and in constant iteration as the company scales quickly.
The ideal candidate for this role will be entrepreneurial and naturally inclined towards problem-solving with a deep interest in media, technology, data, and services.
The VP of Revenue Operations will report to the SVP of Sales and work closely with the VP of Media Services, COO, CFO, Partnership Manager, and Chief Services Officer to establish and maintain scalable processes within the sales and customer lifecycle to maximize revenue growth.
They will manage the partnership onboarding team and play a key role in winning strategic deals. Additionally, this role will impact KPIs such as new customers signed, net revenue, win rates, customer retention, customer lifetime value, upsells/cross-sells, forecast accuracy, pipeline velocity, pipeline volume, and sales cycle time. Ultimately, this position will require a delicate balance between highly analytical, creative thinking, and communication skills and a solid team-first attitude committed to developing people and getting things done.
Headquarters in Missoula, MT. Remote-friendly hybrid work model.
- Provide Pathlabs with transparency and accountability from the board room to the front line across various metrics and systems related to service, sales, and marketing.
- Actively manage the intersection of marketing and sales and the corner of sales and service.
- Own the bi-weekly revenue operations meeting that aligns the executives and key stakeholders on reporting metrics, insights, and initiatives related to driving predictable revenue growth.
- Play an integral role in driving new pipeline activity by accurately tracking activity, identifying areas for improvement, launching initiatives and campaigns, and developing new customer acquisition channels. Examples of this could be leading initiatives to engage with independent agency networks or trade associations.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to drive multi-year revenue operations planning cycles and alignment across cross-functional teams. Including, but not limited to, sales team capacity planning and setting targets
- Own the CRM, ensure its data’s integrity, and support leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best-in-class sales and customer support strategy and planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and retention.
- Provide leadership to ensure proper analysis of customer health metrics. Proactively elevate themes and play a part in mitigating customer retention risk.
- Identify themes that can increase current customer revenue
- Develop and influence new processes and technologies that optimize the path for supporting the business's revenue growth.
- Deliver and execute strategic initiatives and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work.
- Work alongside the SVP of Sales, VP of Media Services, and Chief Services Officer to establish and maintain scalable sales and customer lifecycle processes to maximize revenue growth.
- Manage the partnership onboarding team and play a key role in winning strategic deals and keeping a pulse on the business in collaboration with the Partnership Manager.
- Drive operating leverage by setting ambitious goals and managing teams to the highest performance standards.
- Keep iteration cycle time high as the business grows. Pathlabs GTM, customer success, and existing customer growth strategies must constantly improve.
- Other duties as need to evolve this position and support Pathlabs
- Ultimately, this role will work to Impact the following KPIs
- New Customers Signed
- Net Revenue
- Win Rates
- Customer Retention / Customer Churn
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Forecast Accuracy
- Pipeline Velocity
- Pipeline Volume
- Sales Cycle Time
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data
- Creative problem solver
- Regularly go above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements
- A high degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity
- Passion for digital advertising, technology, and customer service
- You can give and receive direction and constructive criticism
- Alignment with Pathlabs’ Core Values:
- Unforgettable Service
- People First
- Own It
- Master the craft
Skills And Requirements
- Solid understanding of sales pipelines and sales principles
- Experience in digital media-related fields preferred
- 7+ years of experience in customer service roles
- 5+ years of experience in sales or sales-related role
- 5+ years of experience in marketing services-based organizations
- 5+ years of experience leading teams
- Experience managing and administrating CRMs
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- A delicate balance between highly analytical, creative thinking, and communication skills
Pathlabs is an end-to-end digital media partner built for agencies. We handle all aspects of our client’s digital media campaigns, so they can focus on growing their businesses.
Pathlabs is an extension of an agency’s team, combining the best of both worlds between in-house teams and media vendors. In a product-obsessed world, we double down on service-based solutions. We focus on planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting of performance-based paid advertising campaigns - providing our clients a single point of entry into the world of digital media.
Commitment to Inclusivity
Pathlabs recognizes and values the impact of diversity in background, experiences, culture, and identity to our company. Pathlabs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, creed, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or political affiliation, gender identity, disability, and any other classification; rather, we celebrate these differences. We encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and gender-diverse people to apply, and we prioritize creating a safe and inclusive workplace for all individuals.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off & 13 paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Benefits with generous company contribution
- 401k with a 4% company match
- A hybrid workplace with in-office, flexible and remote options
- Dog-friendly offices
- Employee Assistance Program with up to 8 free counseling sessions
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly virtual yoga
Powered by JazzHR