Onit is a global leader in artificial intelligence platforms and enterprise workflow solutions for legal, compliance, sales, IT, HR and finance departments. With Onit, companies can transform best practices into smarter workflows, better processes, and operational efficiencies. Onit focuses on enterprise legal management, matter management, spend management, contract lifecycle management and legal holds, transforming the way global Fortune 500 companies and corporate legal departments bridge the gap between systems of record and systems of engagement.
Onit is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Revenue Operations team.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting Sales and executive leadership by providing comprehensive reporting and analysis. You will be responsible for maintaining our Salesforce instances and driving continuous improvements. As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you will collaborate closely with Marketing Operations and Finance teams, to deliver essential infrastructure, insights, analysis, and integrations across the entire Go-to-Market (GTM) organization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing and configuring efficient and effective processes and workflows to empower Sales reps and leaders.
- Proposing and implementing system enhancements, primarily within Salesforce.
- Monitoring Sales systems’ usage and performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Creating and maintaining standardized operational reports, alerts, and dashboards to monitor overall operational effectiveness, data integrity, and gain insights to improve performance.
- Utilizing Tableau as our primary reporting and analysis tool, leveraging your expertise and knowledge.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple concurrent assignments, identifying commonalities across business needs and recommending improvements to accelerate growth and scalability.
- Leveraging current tech stack to automate business processes and drive scalability.
- Collaborating cross-functionally across the Go-to-Market organization to reduce friction, and ensure consistent and integrated policies, processes, and governance.
- Managing and supporting forecasting, pipeline analysis, annual planning, sales cadence, territory carves, commissions and quota setting.
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality control of all reports and automating the processing of reports.
- Managing our booking process with Finance.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or related field.
- B2B SaaS experience preferred.
- Proven track record of driving operational efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in Salesforce is required, showcasing your ability to navigate and utilize the platform to solve Sales process issues.
- Experience working with Tableau or similar tools, leveraging data visualization for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Experience in managing and supporting forecasting, pipeline analysis, annual planning, commissions and quota setting.
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Learning mentality. You aren't intimidated by new domains or technology; you're willing to dive into documentation/videos, talk to your teammates, and experiment to become well-versed.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with data governance and supporting tools, highlighting your understanding of data management best practices.
- Familiarity with data modeling and transformations, including SQL fluency, enabling you to perform advanced data analysis and manipulation.
- Experience working with Marketo.
This is a hybrid role