Premier Canopies was founded with the idea that customer service and creating good working relationships would be the key to our success. Founded in 2011 and bringing more than 20+ years of industry experience, Premier Canopies has set itself apart as a top manufacturer in the large format print industry. We pride ourselves on creating top-quality products, at industry low prices, while maintaining a “Customer Service First” approach to business relationships. Ordering products can be processed through our fully automated website, or with your dedicated account representative at any time. We put the control in your hands and work with our partners to create amazing products that look great and are delivered.
The Sales Coordinator/Admin Asst. will be responsible for assisting the sales team, customer service and support calls, processing orders, and corresponding with clients. The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong desire to identify problems and use data to find actionable solutions.
They are self motivated, organized, and can work comfortably in a fast paced and an ever changing environment.
● Day-to-day support to Sales Representative
● Order Processing, tracking, and strong communication (via phone and with other departments)
● Become an expert in our CRM, reporting tools, sales teams, and processes
● Partner with sales leadership to ensure our sales teams are supported and successful
● Analyze and respond to inquiries from clients of our sales team
● Diagnose and solve technical problems with customer orders
● Own and optimize opportunity sizing, transition planning, quota projects and other miscellaneous strategic projects for your business units
● Serve as Liaison between Sales, Graphics, Production and Shipping.
Who You Are
● 1+ years experience in sales operations, sales strategy, or a related field
● Some knowledge of shipping and logistics preferred(FedEx, UPS, LTL's)
● Comfortable working with large data sets
● Familiarity with CRM systems.
● Effective communicator who can speak with both technical and non-technical audiences
● Energetic, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude, able to work independently, problem solver, use good judgment
● Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
● Troubleshoot customer orders, answer phones, correspond with customers via phone and email (high volume).
● Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word & Excel
● Familiarity with Graphic Design (preferred)
● Basic understanding of Accounting Practices
● Ability to adjust priorities in a constantly changing environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range: