KENTECH Consulting Inc. is an award-winning background technology screening company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, and ClarityIQ a high-tech/high-touch investigative case management system.
We're on a mission to help the world make clear and informed hiring decisions
In order to achieve our team, exhibit the behaviors and core values aligned with this mission http://www.ekentech.com/core-values
As a small agile company, we seek high performers who relish in the idea that their effort will directly impact our customers and help shape the next evolution of background investigations.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) that will drive customer success.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The operational role of Customer Success Management includes participation in technology product design to create the tools that your customers need. It’s about working with Marketing to find the right kinds of leads, the ones that Sales can bring into the company to become first-tier high-value assets. Through on-boarding and training, you will ensure that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect. At every point, you will collect, analyzes and then uses data to make the customers’ experience of the company a seamless, consistent whole.
- Project Manage customer activations to ensure that new customers are delighted and 'go live' as quickly as possible
- Identify upsell opportunities with accounts while working with sales and operations to ensure growth attainment
- Train end-users and hiring managers, demonstrating best practices for driving and managing the recruiting process
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure they're leveraging our solutions to it's fullest extent
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and metrics to support the progress
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Operates from a place of self-initiative; not a tasker
- Takes action and shows initiative; not afraid to jump in and do the work
- Able to successfully manage a team
- Operates from a place of leadership (sees business and team)
- Accepts and grows with constructive criticism
- Upholds accountability to business needs, of both self and team
- Maintains high standards for self and team
- Takes ownership of work and projects
- Not afraid to ask assistance and seek additional information
- Able to strategize
- Demonstrates great time management; knows how to prioritize and organize time to be productive without being overwhelmed
- Understands the what the business needs at the time
- Understands bigger picture
- Able to see macro and micro details
- Demonstrates a great attitude of optimism
- Natural problem solver
- Demonstrates great customer service
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Proven Experience in customer success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with all customers internal and external up to executive level
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects at once with little or no oversight
- Tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility for changing requirements
- Attention to detail at all levels of one’s work
- Driven by metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation solutions eg Hubspot, Lessonly, Loom
- Technically Savvy ability to learn and demonstrate new technology
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager with a B2B Enterprise SaaS company (cloud preferably)
- 3+ Years in a customer-facing role (Customer Success, Bus. Dev, Account Manager)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Nice to Have
- Exposure and basic experience with HTML, Adobe Suite
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
This position allows for tremendous growth for a driven, success-oriented candidate.
What's In It for You
Compensation includes paid training with a base salary plus commission and bonus earning potential.
- Work Remotely
- Starting salary ia 40K
We look forward to receiving your application!