We are having an opening for Senior Manager, IC, Sales Operations & Reporting at Mumbai location.
Company: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Position: Senior Manager, IC, Sales Operations & Reporting
(HYBRID: 3 days in office; 2 days remote)
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Operations, the Sr. Manager, IC, Sales Operations & Reporting is responsible for strategic and day to day operational support across the SUN Branded divisions with regards to end to end commercial operations, responding to field inquiries regarding IC, deployment/systems, field training and communication, interacting with sales leadership (BU Heads/NSDs/ASDs) to help formulate and shape strategy through thoughtful and innovative recommendations, and to be agile enough to respond to unexpected requests while maintaining those standardized processes & projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Remain highly integrated with business units sales and marketing teams to understand their dynamic business needs. Assess, recommend and deploy tools, processes and enhancements in order to help meet business objectives.
- Create and provide sales force training on sales operation tools, processes and systems.
- Liaise with both internal and external (vendors) business partners to ensure efficient and succinct business processes are created, implemented and are compliant. Scrutinizes existing systems for effective deployment and how to improve to meet SUNs business processes.
- Have a broad understanding of pharma data. How to acquire it from SUNs data lake and be able to manipulate it with data visualization tools, SQL, Alteryx, etc. Provide actionable intelligence based on what story the data is revealing in consultation with Director Commercial Operations
- Responsible for managing and deploying strategic sales force structure (i.e. new sales team build, realignments/reorganizations, data refresh assessments) and quarterly alignment maintenance
- Responsible for managing and deploying targeting and segmentation (i.e. new sales team build, realignments/reorganizations, data refresh assessments) and semi-annual targeting and segmentation updates.
- Responsible for managing Incentive Compensation and field reporting
- Work with internal and external field reporting team to ensure accurate deployment of Sales Execution Metrics through UAT of data supplied by CRM
- Maintain Sales Org Chart, Call Plan Reference Documents, & Sales Ops Calendar
- Administer Office Hours to assist field during quarterly Preferred Address Lock Dates, Alignment Open Window, & the biannual Call Plan Open Windows
- Support ad hoc requests and projects on an as needed basis.
- Strong consultative ability, capable of turning business objectives and needs into actionable plans with an emphasis on accuracy and responsiveness
- Ability to self-manage and advance multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast- paced environment and manage customer expectations
- Ability to identify, streamline, and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experience managing vendors
- Prior CRM, Alignment, Targeting/Segmentation, Health Care Compliance, Systems Deployment/Maintenance
- Prior knowledge of Incentive compensation is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Five plus years of related business experience
- Prior Pharmaceutical/Health Care Industry experience required
- Prior Sales Support preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience working with pharmaceutical data (IQVIA, Symphony) required
An analytical mind is key for this role while also understanding the speed at which decisions must be made to support diverse business units. Sales Operations trust and rapport is enhanced when the SUN Sales Operations team delivers value to the field in the form of answered questions, enhanced training, and reliability. Dealing with issues honestly and in a compliant fashion consistent with SUN culture will be key for the successful Manager.