We're a well-funded Tech scaleup in Europe and Asia with a mission to make the world fairer and more productive. We are doing this by making assets more transparent, trustworthy and accessible - starting with real estate. Incomes have stagnated, so more access to high value assets like real estate = less wealth inequality. We have first mover advantage!
Our CEO and co-founder Moubin was previously at McKinsey and private equity firm APAX, whilst our CTO and co-founder Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist who scaled the data team at Gojek, a Tech unicorn in Asia. Listen to a podcast of Moubin speaking with our investors QED about how we're disrupting asset ownership!
Our values sit at the core of GetGround - no BS, pursuit of excellence, feedback obsession and healthy ego.GetGround In Numbers
Sales Operations Analyst | Hammersmith, London
- 🧑🤝🧑 85 GetGrounders (ex Google, Meta, Deliveroo etc)
- 🏘 £1Bn+ of assets being added onto our platform annually
- 📈 15,000+ users across 70 countries, with a 10% market share already
- 🌎 Global hubs (UK, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore)
(we all come to our Hammersmith office 3 days per week - free breakfast daily and a gym membership is provided)
This is a high impact role reporting into Naomi , Senior Director of Growth and member of our Senior Leadership Team. As part of our new formed Growth team, you will use data to to drive operational excellence, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall growth and customer engagement as we scale our 15k+ global customer bae. You will continue to expand your impact and data expertise by collaborating with functions including Sales, Marketing and Operations. Check out our blog .What You Will Do
The Skills And Experience You Will Have
- Work effectively with data! You will identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes to optimise sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation and adoption of sales tools and systems, such as CRM (Hubspot), sales analytics, and forecasting tools
- Monitor and analyse sales performance data to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide insights on sales metrics, pipeline, and forecasting accuracy
- Conduct regular sales forecasting and pipeline reviews, working closely with the sales team to ensure accuracy and reliability of data
- 2+ years' experience working with datasets to deliver impactful insights!
- Tooling - you're comfortable with Excel and ideally SQL. Ideally you've worked with a Dataviz tool like Looker - though not essential
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to solve complex business problems
- Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement!
- Ideally you've worked with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot) and sales analytics tools
- 💰 Competitive salary + stock options
- 🏥 Private health + dental benefits
- 🏡 Flexible/hybrid working (check details with your recruiter)
- 🏖 12 mental health days off annually (1 per month) PLUS holidays and public days off
- 🧠 Mental health support - 24/7 access to mental health support, counselling, therapy & coaching through Spectrum.Life for all employees and their immediate family
- 🎳 Team and company-wide events
- 📈 360° performance reviews to promote a culture of growth and development
- 🎤 Support for conferences and professional learning & development
[+ other localised benefits depending on your office location e.g. free breakfast 🥣 daily and free gym 🧘♀️ membership in London)What We Are Building
The first end-to-end real estate investment offering - making the dream of owning real estate more accessible to everyone globally.Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
We encourage applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- 42% of our employees identify as female or non-specified, 58% as male
- 19 nationalities represented across offices in 5 countries
- Our work on Design Accessibility
- Inclusion is at the heart of our culture - we celebrate and reflect on key D&I and cultural events such as: Black History Month, International Women's Day and Pride