Sales Operations Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Hybrid working (3 days a week based in Cheltenham office)
VoCoVo is a leading telecommunications specialist whose technology is used by thousands of people around the world daily, and we have a top 10 ranking in the ‘Sunday Times Tech Track 100’. We are also recognised as a great place to work and have achieved top 100 status in the best small-to-medium size businesses to work for.
We have a dedicated team of technically minded people with a passion for improving customer experience for our customers through more efficient communication. VoCoVo is a rapidly growing telecoms company, providing an integrated software and hardware solution to some of the biggest names in retail – with customers across the globe. We are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to be responsible for the processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales Team.
- Ensuring efficient and timely delivery of the sales order process so that orders are received and invoiced and perform to Right First Time targets
- When issues do occur, they’re openly communicated and proactively resolved to the customers satisfaction and requirement
- Creating and managing performance SLA’s
- Ensuring sales order paperwork meets customer regulatory requirements
- Develop scalable sales administration and operational capacity whilst leveraging the economies of scale
- Work closely with our legal team to agree contracts, terms and conditions and statements of works
- Proactive management ensuring Annual Recurring Revenues (ARR) are invoiced and collected as contracts stipulate, and on time
- Proactively monitoring all chargeable services from Sales, Support and Operations to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- The monitoring and management of all Gesture of Goodwill (GoGW) payments or savings provided to customers, suppliers, subcontractors and partners
- Build and deliver on-brand project presentations to large groups, including decision makers and executive level personnel
- Liaise and hold strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, ensuring they are involved at the right time with your projects/opportunities
- Understand the customers budget cycle in line with the VoCoVo sales cycle
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods
- Experience of managing large multi-disciplined, integrated projects
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Creating solutions using lean methodology
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Identifying, trialling, performing UAT and implementing new administration and operational technology
- Proven ability to control projects as a P&L - looking after costs, change, identifying and mitigating risk
- Proven ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant solutions and execution plans
- Managing the CX from project handover to BAU
- Ability to chair and support multiple stakeholder groups.
What we can offer you
- Personal career opportunities as we scale.
- A dynamic team culture.
- Hybrid working, within 50 miles of the Cheltenham office.
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance & private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Free on-site company parking
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Training & development opportunities