About Boomi And What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work on world-changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a leader for eight years in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant, and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Boomi provides the foundation on which businesses can evolve and innovate. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device, or platform. More than 18,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster, and smarter.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology, and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people, and developing cutting-edge technology, we want to talk to you.
The Boomi Sales Operations and Deal Desk Advisor, works with Sales, Finance, and other departments within Boomi to provide pre-sales and/or post sales operational support. This role touches all aspects of the sales cycle, including order fulfillment, document delivery, customer/order issues, and process improvement.
The individual will need to listen, collaborate, and communicate effectively with internal customers and cross-functional teams to address gaps in deal process, implement new solutions, drive improvement and deliver successfully against an aggressive set of standards. The ideal candidate has broad business skills and a commitment to customer and sales satisfaction.
This position will support the day-to-day execution of deal management, partnering with sales, legal and finance to ensure that all transactions meet internal policies and operational guidelines. A successful individual is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, is willing to roll up their sleeves and can think on their feet. They thrive in a fast-paced environment, always pushing to be the trusted advisor to the sales organization in their role and taking ownership at every level.
- Review Deal structures, both standard and non-standard, including alignment between opportunity, quote, and invoicing systems.
- Ensures deals meet all criteria prior to sending documentation to the sales organization, driven by SFDC and CPQ
- Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Develop internal processes that speed up the review of deals and ensure that all SLA’s are met or exceeded
- Assist sales makers with new tool navigation and usage, including influencing sales behavior and capabilities
- Cross training in other areas within the RevOps team will include learning how to support channel/partner operations, compensation, business analytics, and other areas within the business
- Supports sales analysis, reporting and special projects to enable change, support sales related initiatives and identifies process improvements to find continual ways to simplify and automate how we support our sales org.
- After working hours commitment required at month, quarter and year end periods
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Deal Desk, Deal Management, Sales Operations function or similar responsibilities supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech Sales Organization
- Multiple years using SalesForce CRM and CPQ is required. Deep experience of Microsoft Office Suite required, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized, strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-stress environment, and excellent cross group collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Understanding of how the SaaS business model works
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Boomi.
At Boomi we show up for each other with empathy, compassion, and purpose because, at Boomi, we win as one––that’s why we strive to integrate more diverse voices for a stronger and smarter team.
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.