ABOUT BCI BRANDS:
BCI is a dynamic multi-brand fashion group specializing in better and contemporary women's apparel. Founded in 1975, the company designs, markets, produces and sells its brands through multiple market segments. The company's brands include the nationally-recognized Vince Camuto, 1. State, CeCe, and Chaus. BCI launched its first DTC brand, Court & Rowe, in Fall 2019. Our extensive global sourcing and development capabilities have made us a speed-to-market execution leader.
- Manage and process sales orders from major national retailers including:
- Bulk order entry
- Inbound EDI PO processing and bulk order matching
- Review of unconfirmed orders
- Review of open orders against on hand in inbound supply to identify and resolve issues such as late delivery, shortages, etc.
- Allocate and drop picks to 3PL’s
- Manage open picks at 3PL warehouses in conjunction with on-site BCI Brands team, including timely routing and shipping of orders
- Track inventory, allocate orders, drop picks and manage orders received via EDI and manually.
- Liaise with Production, Logistics and 3PL warehouse teams regarding the status of sales orders, production and inbound shipments required to fill them, as well as the need for any extensions, shortages, etc.
- Cooperate closely with sales team to ensure timely and accurate information sharing and communication of order status updates, extension needs, etc.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience
- Experience with ERP systems required (Exenta or BlueCherry strongly preferred but not required)
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Highly motivated
BCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Work Location: In person