Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Revenue Operations System Manager (m/f/d)
(The role is based in Berlin, relocation & visa support is available)
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Revenue Operations System Manager to join our Moonfare team. As a Revenue Operations System Manager, you will play a critical role in overseeing the commercial technology stack and tools that support our revenue generation teams, including sales, marketing, and customer relationship management systems. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth operation of these systems, enabling our teams to effectively drive revenue growth and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
You will support the team in tracking, analysing and reporting on the entire user journey. Also, you will have the opportunity to develop Revenue Operations tech stack strategy and manage the company's transformation leveraging on new technologies such as AI.
- Implement Systems: Lead the implementation and integration of revenue-focused systems, such as CRM platforms, marketing automation tools, and sales enablement software.
- Manage data: Oversee data integrity, accuracy, and governance within revenue operations systems, and implement data management strategies to ensure high-quality data.
- Report and Analyse: Support in developing and maintaining reporting and analytics capabilities within revenue operations systems to provide actionable insights for decision-making and performance tracking.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Bring cross functional alignment to sales, marketing, customer success, and other departments and oversee the implementation of all the GTM (go-to-market) strategies.
- Train and Support: Providing training and support to users of revenue operations systems to ensure proper utilisation and adoption.
- System Maintenance and Upgrades: Managing system upgrades, maintenance, and vendor relationships to ensure smooth operations and system performance.
- Data Security and Compliance: Work with the compliance team to ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations, such as GDPR or CCPA, within revenue operations systems.
- Commercial tech stack strategy: Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to revenue operations systems, and drive the strategy to enhance operational excellence.
The next Moonfarian:
- 5+ years managing commercial tools (e.g. AirCall, Salesforce, HubSpot) in a fast-paced environment
- You know how to manage expectations, have a strong background in project management delivering results within budget and timeline
- Persistent and resilient approach to problem-solving and achieving objectives
- You have experience building processes and maintaining data quality
- You are detail oriented and quickly see patterns in complex operational problems
- Team spirit is important! You have experience in effectively leading and cultivating teams
- You have a genuine interest in new technologies and want to further drive the digitalisation and operational efficiency of revenue generating teams
Invest in yourself:
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We're committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.