Sales & Operations Senior Executive (Spanish Language)
We are a Cosmetics Distribution company looking for a commercially orientated Sales & Operations Senior Executive with an understanding of Logistics throughout UK and Europe.
The role will oversee and facilitate the order processing of our customers in Europe in a rapidly growing Operations department. Working with multiple 3PLs, you will ensure that all orders are processed on time and according to our customers specific Logistics requirements. You will be the one to lead and coordinate order processing to achieve the effective distribution of goods, whilst being the visible face of the company to our customers.
This role requires the individual to work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing to stay ahead of demand and promote consistent execution of key strategic rollouts, promotions and replenishment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to remain calm while working under pressure, be extremely organized and have a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to ensure our products are delivered on time, in the requested place and delivered to the highest standards. An understanding of Logistics and Supply Chains would be a clear advantage in order to excel.
- Coordinate and monitor orders of our customer accounts across Europe
- Ensure communication with customers and give them full visibility of their order status
- Use our ERP/WMS to properly keep information updated in our systems
- Manage the workflow with our 3PLs according to demand
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Assist to arrange transportation where required and within budget
- Invoicing and creating required documentation for shipments, accounting and administrative
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Monitor service levels and work with all areas of the business to make improvements
- Prepare accurate reports for senior management
- Experience in customer service/sales admin
- Experience in leading, motivating and engaging a team to maintain and improve performance
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Outstanding excel knowledge
- Personal Attributes
- The successful candidate will have an organised and systematic approach with the ability to multi- task. Time management is critical in order to stay on top of the job at hand.
- The ability to be resilient in the face of setbacks and the ability to stay calm under pressure is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Spanish written and spoken required. Multilingual candidates would have an advantage
- Ability to work as a team for the common goal but with personal ambition to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure while paying meticulous attention to detail completing tasks fully,
- accurately on time and prioritising where appropriate.
- LOCATION Our HQ is located in Bracknell (Berkshire), RG12 2XB – 10 minute walk from the train station.
- Salary : GBP 32,000 TO 38,000/ year depending on experience
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract