We're a well-funded Tech scaleup in Europe and Asia with a mission to make the world fairer and more productive. We are doing this by making assets more transparent, trustworthy and accessible - starting with real estate. Incomes have stagnated, so more access to high value assets like real estate = less wealth inequality. We have first mover advantage!
Our CEO and co-founder Moubin had a successful career at McKinsey and private equity firm, APAX. Our CTO and co-founder Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist and scaled the data team at Gojek, a Tech unicorn in Asia.
Our values sit at the core of GetGround - no BS, pursuit of excellence, feedback obsession and healthy egos.
GetGround in numbers:
- 85 colleagues (ex Google, Meta, Deliveroo, Feedzai etc)
- £1Bn+ of assets on our platform
- 15,000+ users across 70 countries, with a 10% market share already
- Global hubs (UK, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore)
Senior Sales Operations Specialist | Hammersmith, London
(the Revenue team comes to our new Hammersmith office 5 days per week - we are building out the team, which we believe is best done in-person at this stage of our growth. Free breakfast daily and a gym membership is provided!)
Revenue at GetGround is led by Marco Grossi, ex Google and Facebook. This is an opportunity for an ambitious, articulate and results driven individual to develop their career in an innovative & fast paced technology scaleup.
You will play a critical role in supporting our sales organisation by managing and optimising our sales processes, systems, and tools. You will collaborate with various teams, including Sales, Marketing and Operations to drive operational excellence, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall sales performance of the company. Listen to Andrew's career progression and read about Sophie's journey in Sales at GetGround so far.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain sales processes, policies, and guidelines to ensure smooth operations and compliance with company standards
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes to optimise sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation and adoption of sales tools and systems, such as CRM, sales analytics, and forecasting tools
- Provide training, support, and guidance to the sales team on sales processes, tools, and systems
- Monitor and analyse sales performance data to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities for improvement
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide insights on sales metrics, pipeline, and forecasting accuracy
- Conduct regular sales forecasting and pipeline reviews, working closely with the sales team to ensure accuracy and reliability of data
The skills and experience you will have:
- Proven experience in sales operations or a similar role
- Experience working with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot) and sales analytics tools
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis and reporting using tools like Excel (ideally you've worked with Looker and/or SQL too - though not essential)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to solve complex business problems
- Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement!
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Private health + dental benefits
- Flexible/hybrid working (check details with your recruiter)
- 12 mental health days off annually (1 per month) PLUS holidays and public days off
- Mental health support - 24/7 access to mental health support, counselling, therapy & coaching through Spectrum.Life for all employees and their immediate family
- Team and company-wide events
- 360° performance reviews to promote a culture of growth and development
- Support for conferences and professional learning & development
[+ other localised benefits depending on your office location e.g. free breakfast daily and free gym ️ membership in London)
What we are building
The first end-to-end real estate investment offering - making the dream of owning real estate more accessible to everyone globally.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
We encourage applications from all sections of society and we believe in the criticality of an inclusive culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by law.
- 42% of our employees identify as female or non-specified, 58% as male
- 19 nationalities represented across offices in 5 countries
- Our work on Design Accessibility
- Inclusion is at the heart of our culture - we celebrate and reflect on key D&I and cultural events such as: Black History Month, International Women's Day and Pride