As one of the Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Our client is seeking to engage a Sales Enablement Specialist on a contract for 2 months with potential extension.
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Programs Manager to join a growing and innovative global sale supporting function.
The role will report into the Head of Global Competitive Programs and the scope of coverage is our Enterprise and Commercial Businesses across APAC, with a primary focus on the ANZ region. The position will be in our Sydney hub.
The Competitive Programs team is focused on improving competitive skills of sales teams and leveraging competitive insights through programs and initiatives.
As part of the Competitive Programs team, you will become a competitive matter expert. The organization will expect senior judgment and solid advice in different sales situations, including in meetings with sales leaders and final customer interactions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly talented individual that loves challenges and has the drive to make things happen in a thriving environment with multiple possibilities for personal and professional development.
Our client is the most innovative company in the software industry and you will be part of and work in an amazing international team, where teamwork and collaboration is fostered by all, across borders and teams.
Reporting to: Head of Competitive Programs
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Think strategically to provide senior advice to sales leaders
- Identify gaps, recommend actions to sales leaders, set a plan, and drive the execution
- Act as first point of contact for competitive sales topics for the ANZ region, being helpful and collaborative with other areas
- Define and execute competitive programs
- Provide support to sales teams in specific opportunities
- Stay tuned to market signals (competition messages,) to identify opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- around 3-5 years relevant working experience in following working environments:
- Management consulting or IT Strategy consulting firms
- Sales or Business Development roles in high tech companies
- Competitive Intelligence roles in high tech companies
- Proven track record in driving programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- English as native language preferred
- Fluency in other major regional languages is a plus
- BS/BA required
If you feel you are a suitable candidate submit your application by hitting “Apply for this job”. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for further discussion.